“Rated for non-peak price season” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Classe Roissy

You added Premiere Classe Roissy to your Saves list
Premiere Classe Roissy
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ZAC du Parc de Roissy Allee des Vergers, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Kiev, Ukraine
“Rated for non-peak price season”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

There is everything one needs for a comfortable night's sleep including good mattresses, crisp linens and nice warm duvets. Our room was rather cool due to a poor seal on the window, but an extra blanket was available in the room. Our room and bath were spotlessly clean. The internet worked great.

If you are a larger than average size person with any claustrophobic tendencies or more than two pieces of hand luggage, you probably do need to think twice about staying here. There is no space to spare in the economy rooms: for example, the clearance between the end of the bed and the wall is just 30 cm; the bedside tables are each the size of a piece of A4 typing paper; the bathroom is a molded plastic unit very similar to those found in caravan campers. No amenities are provided except for liquid soap in the shower.

Even though we never saw anyone at reception in our hotel, check-in and out was quick, and efficient with pleasant staff at the neighboring hotel (just a few paces away). We did not pay the premium exhibit price, so overall we considered this excellent value and would stay here again.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the elevators. Also, on weekends the onsite restaurant is not open for...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here for one night because of a connection and early morning flight out of CDG. I would try to avoid staying here again. It's a place to sleep - and I did get some sleep, so I think that's the only good thing I can say.

Getting there is not that easy from CDG - we arrived at terminal 2E, and had to walk to the RER Terminal 2 station - take an elevator up to a ridiculously overcrowded hotel shuttle bus stop. The buses comes about every 20 minutes and are colour coded (see the sign at hte stop to see which one). The trip there is about 15-20 minutes - and you need to make sure you get off at the correct Premiere Classe - as many people confuse this one with the next stop. The return shuttle leaves every 20 minutes - and there's a printed schedule in the lobby. The hotel will charge you 5 euro per person for the advertised "Free shuttle" - what a racket.

Checkin was a bit long and painful, as there is only one person at the desk who had no idea how to handle multiple customers. They try hard to sell you a breakfast - we declined. As I mentioned, they force you to pay for the "free" shuttle - not sure if you can decline that (the shuttle driver did take the ticket - though perhaps they're in on it too). Our room was on the 2nd floor by the elevator - and wasn't as noisy as I was expecting. The hotel is generally very battered and dirty, though the room seemed reasonably clean (though also battered). There are some rooms I wouldn't want - there is actually a room that opens directly into the lobby area!

The room featured 2 single beds, with a 3rd bunk-style bed above the two singles. You need to be very careful not to hit your head on this upper bed - as my mother did. The bathroom is very small modular design - though it does the job. The shower was actually not bad. Anyone larger than average will find this too small though. The beds are hard and thin, but they do the job if you're not picky.

Overall, it was a place to sleep for one night - though I would definitely try very hard to find a better hotel next time - especially for the price we payed...which seemed ridiculous for a 2 star hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I wanted to write a review while staying there last night, but the hotel Internet had no connection no matter how hard I tried to connect.

I booked this hotel for the main purpose of catching my flight in the morning, so I only stayed one night. And boy, I barely made it with one night! The room smelled like someone had urined in it, it was just awful! The place also felt just dirty! Someone had reviewed that the bathroom reminded them of a bathroom on a cruise ship, that's exactly what it felt like. No soap except a soap dispenser in the shower.

The breakfast was a joke. Sure it's cheap, but for what they had, it should've been free. Also the hotel charges 5euros or the shuttle red which I free provided by the airport, so they have a real scam going on there.

When we checked out in the morning, outside of the hotel smelled like manure! I don't know if it's close to an area which smells like that or what, but trust me, I would really stay away from staying here if you can pay a bit more elsewhere!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I liked the Premiere Classe Roissy. My room was clean, big enough to move around in, spread out my suitcase, and the towels were nice and fuffly. I found it quiet. I got a good night's sleep and it was conveniently near the airport. I found walking around the village very pleseant and also discovered quite an enjoyable restaurant with in walking distance. I also liked the free shuttle bus service to and from the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Istanbul, Turkey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

good location and thats about it. I understand its a budget hotel and budget doesn't have to be uncomfortable and dirty. Tiniest bathroom ever, I am 52 kg and 1.70 in height and I could hardly fit myself in the shower. I cant imagine taller/wider guests...I only stayed here for a night but it was more than enough, would not go back, would not recommend

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Lagos
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Hotel can improve the services in the following areas:
1. Provision of complete toiletries - toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion among others
2. Size of the beds were too small
3. Connection to the Internet was quite challenging

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Enfield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel seemed appealing from the outside but once I entered the room I was staying in, I was in complete shock. The bathroom was absolutely tiny, you could hardly fit two people inside. The toilet seat had urine stains on it and you could hardly move in the shower without getting the whole bathroom soaked. The shower curtain had faint blood stains all over it which was disgusting and foul. The only positive thing about the room was that the beds were comfy. I was appauled and will not be coming here AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Premiere Classe Roissy? Share your experiences!