“The stay was for a retreat” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Classe Roissy

You added Premiere Classe Roissy to your Saves list
Premiere Classe Roissy
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zac Du Parc De Roissy Allee Des Vergers, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Lagos
“The stay was for a retreat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Hotel can improve the services in the following areas:
1. Provision of complete toiletries - toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion among others
2. Size of the beds were too small
3. Connection to the Internet was quite challenging

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Enfield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel seemed appealing from the outside but once I entered the room I was staying in, I was in complete shock. The bathroom was absolutely tiny, you could hardly fit two people inside. The toilet seat had urine stains on it and you could hardly move in the shower without getting the whole bathroom soaked. The shower curtain had faint blood stains all over it which was disgusting and foul. The only positive thing about the room was that the beds were comfy. I was appauled and will not be coming here AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located to the airport.
They provide you an airport shuttle at a very nominal cost.
The hotel has free WIFI.
Also there is a lovely restaurant 2 min away from the hotel.
Rooms are decent.
Had a decent experience for my 2 night stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

We stayed at this hotel after our flight to NYC had been cancelled. The rooms were what one would expect from an inexpensive no frills hotel. However, nothing could have prepared us for what happened later in the night. We got back from sightseeing in Paris at about 1am only to come in and see our hotel room completely tossed and the window broken! All our things were in a total state of disrepair. All our suitcases were broken into and all the contents of them had been strewn all over the room. We immediately went to the front desk and demanded that we have cops over here to document the situation. The staff at the front desk seemed mad and upset that we wanted the police to come. They were yelling at us about a situation that clearly was not our fault! Finally, after about an hour the police came and took charge. When they came, they informed us that not only is this neighborhood one of the worst in France but this hotel has had and continues to have numerous break ins and robberies and the hotel administration does not seem to care at all. They were not sympathetic at all and were very upset that we involved the police! Isn't it standard procedure to call the police when half of your things were stolen?? I guess not in this hotel. Do not stay here. Do yourself a favor and stay in a nicer place for a little more change.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Park City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

My flight canceled and I unexpectedly had to book a quick overnight in Roissy near the CDG airport. I ended up here as it had the lowest rate I could find on short notice. Unfortunately, the room had no heat and the front desk staff could not help. I froze. The solution: wore several layers of clothes to bed. The room was clean but it reeked strongly of bleach, not nice, gave me a headache, too cold to open the window. The decor was worn and shabby. Bed spread and towels were worn. I wouldn't have minded so much if I had gotten a super-saver rate, but I paid full price due to the late notice.
Having no more Euros left to spend the next morning, the woman at the front desk charged me for 2 shuttle tickets on my credit card because of a required minimum charge amount. However, when I got on the airport shuttle, no one asked for it. I could have gotten on for free. I wondered why she had to do it the hard way.
The overall experience was uncomfortable, unpleasant and cold. This hotel was not worth the money. Having stayed in the area many times, there area many others that charge a similar rate but have more to offer.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Paris
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was stuck at the PCR for two nights, having had my flight diverted to CdG from Heathrow because Britain can't cope with snow. I hasten to state that I live in France and love the country. But I don't love Hotel Premiere Classe Roissy. The reception staff were delightful and tried very hard, but what can they do when they have such a lousy place to manage?

The rooms would excite the admiration of a native-born Spartan. (Although I do agree with one reviewer that the shower pressure is good.) And although my breakfast is usually a half baguette and a couple of cups of coffee, one did expect a little more. The restaurant (to dignify the hovel with that description) was disgusting.

Stay there if you want to experience a combination of starvation and privation. And the Internet connection didn't work.

Brian Cloughley

And, see below -- "Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?" --- | wouldn't recommend it to an enemy . . . .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

plus side:
breakfast is cheap and cheerful, free wifi, convenient transport links (there are free busses provided by the airport that run more frequently than the hotel's who will charge you EUR5 a trip). Room is fine for what it is and you get 15%off the Campanile restaurant next door.
minus side:
the family in the adjacent room walked into mine through an adjoining door! No lock my side. Probably as well that they did as I had no idea that it was open! I went down to reception to ask to change rooms and his initial reply was that i could just shut it. When I explained that my money, passport and computer were inside for the taking by whoever's next door and I couldn't lock them out he did move me to another room, though no apology or move to fix it, so I guess the next guest will get the same problem.
No iron !!?!!!! so i have my work shirt hanging above the shower just like my mother used to do....
basic foam beds, as expected in a no frills hotel.
the light by the bed only worked when I banged my head against the headboard and went out when I didn't (French electrics,huh?)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Premiere Classe Roissy? Share your experiences!