“Its Ok, but the other Suite Novotel nearby is better!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2

You added Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2 to your Saves list
Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   335 rue de la Belle Etoile BP 60182, 95974 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Offer
City Breaks up to 40% off
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Its Ok, but the other Suite Novotel nearby is better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This hotel is fine. The rooms are nice and big, free wifi, free movies etc. My room was looking a bit shabby though, few stains on the carpet etc. However there is another Suite Novotel (Roissy CDG) perhaps 1 mile away which is closer to restaurants in Roissy village, has been decorated with new carpets/furniture and offers a fresher breakfast selection and daily bottle of free water. Both are close to the airport and have a free shuttle so next time, i'll be staying there instead.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cleburne, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We arrived on a hot Paris afternoon and quickly went to our room. We immediately turned the AC down and went to dinner which was quite good. Our room cooled but never really as cool as we prefer, so we slept out of the covers. The room was quite, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was a really nice buffet with real bacon and eggs. We literally walked out of the hotel to a tram which took us directly to our gate at CDG airport. The best way to come in or out of Paris, esp. if you are limited on time. The price was similar to our local premium hotels, and was considerably less than Paris centre.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed in room 313 in early May on an overnight stay on our way from USA to Provence. The room was great but the shower head kept sliding down and would not stay up. I wrote a review at the time mentioning the fact that the shower head was a problem. Two weeks later on our way home to USA we once again stayed at the CDG Novotel. Once again they put us in room 313. Of course immediately I went to the shower to check on the shower head. And sure enough it had been fixed so that it worked perfectly. I really appreciate that the hotel staff took my previous comment seriously and responded in a very admirable way. We will stay at the Novotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
toronto,canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is my first negative review ever!
I arrived at the hotel with my wife and two grandchildren at 3:30 pm. I was told the room is not ready yet. When I protested, I was told I will get a room, but the towels will take 30 minutes to come. After 2 hours I inquired, I was told right away, then again had to wait. Finally, large towels (but not little ones) were thrown in the room. Not an apology from the staff.
At night we discovered the fourth bed had no bedcover. One was delivered, but without the protective linen.
Two out of four soap dispensers in the room were empty.
The entire hotel is dirty. at 6 pm, the hallways are littered with dirty linen and carts.

To top it all of: the hotel pretends it is a four star hotel.

We travel a lot and never encountered such an experience.

And nobody on staff seems to care. When I complained to staff, the only advice I receive was to write. Since I do not trust any positive feedback would come from Accor, I am writing it here.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Only acceptable for 1 night early morning CDG departure. Even then, I would look for better. Little worn, funky RV looking bathroom. Bed so so at best. Terrible location except for airport. Bad service. Answer to question I asked in French (yes i speak French) for directions to airport was "follow signs." Well, there were no signs within 1 mile of very complicated, many turns and roundabouts way from hotel. Thanks! I mean, merci. Hordes of bus load tourists who were noisy and typically inconvenient and rude. 3 dot rating is generous.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here for 7 nights for the Paris Air Show, knew we were not in for Champs-Élysées style experience but still expected a modicum of hospitality or even recognition we existed. After realising we were only going to get 1 bottle of water for the duration, 1 Tea sachet, 1 coffee sachet the alarm bells should have rung, Warning this is not a Suite this is a large bedroom double with a desk. My advice to anyone going is don't unless on Business or stay at the Hyatt next door!

• Stayed June 2013
Glendale, Ohio, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The hotel is advertised as being a suite hotel. It is not! It's one room with a flimsy pull out screen that is supposed to function as a divider. The bed arrangement is awkward as the fourth bed is pulled out from under the double bed taking up most of the floor space in the middle of the room. On top of it, the furniture was worn needing replacement and the decor is simply awful - an Ikea-like plywood modular design in bright colors. Even though the room did not appear dirty, it was far from clean with splatters (paint?, blood?) on the wall. We chose the hotel for its close proximity to CDG airport and only spent a short night there, but I implore anyone thinking about booking this hotel for even just a layover to reconsider.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Been to Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2? Share your experiences!