I agree with many of the earlier reviews. Air France put us up at the Ibis after our flight to Los Angeles was cancelled (AF neglected to realize that LAX closes at 1am, and their scheduled arrival was for 1:10am!). The hotel is very clean and the staff was welcoming. We had a very small room, but it accommodated 2 adults and 2 children just fine. The bathroom is ridiculously small, but clean. We were only in the room for 9 hours, so it wasn't a problem for us. Since Air France picked up the tab, I can't really comment on "value," but I'd guess it was quite reasonable (for Paris!). After such a long day of travel, and hours at the airport, we were happy to have a comfortable place to get a few hours of sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2 Hotel
- Ibis Paris Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2 Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Nord 2 hotel is located close to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and Villepinte Exhibition Centre. It is close to the château of Chantilly, the Parc Astérix and the Stade de France. The hotel offers for booking 134 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection, including 4 for disabled guests. You can book 1 meeting room (12 persons). A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Charles de Gaulle Paris Nord 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.