I always had the curiosity on how Ibis in their home would look like. I stayed in Ibis in Brazil or in European cities / countries other than Paris / France and I was happy to find such a good cost / quality ratio. Well, it is not the same in France. This is our second Ibis in Paris. The first (Paris Gare du Nord) was a nightmare. This one was OK for a night if you need to fly in the following morning, But it is not what we expected. The size of the room and the bed were good. You hear noise from the upstairs room, as if it was in our room. It was not a big issue for me because /i was really tired and fell asleep quite soon. The bathroom looked like an airplane toilet - all plastic - I mean all - even the floor - The bathroom was a single plastic capsule. Being a plastic capsule would not be a problem if everything worked well, but the bathroom would flood if you took a long shower. Furthermore, it was out of shower gel. We asked for it at the front desk and they gave us a new shower gel tube immediatelly. Not really serious issues, but it seems they do not have a checklist, and are always ready to solve a problem instead of avoiding it. That all bothers if you are tired and only need a place to take a shower and sleep. In my previous experience in Ibis outside France, everything was very simple but clean and ready to use. Front desk: They speak good English and are very friendly. Location: Be advised it is not that close to the airport. They have a free shuttle service that runs every 20 minutes, but leave the hotel one hour before your desired time to be at the airport - You may wait for 20 minutes, plus people getting in, luggage getting inside, 10-15 minute-drive, people getting out, luggage released.... There is another Ibis near terminal 3 with easier acces to the airport - I didn't stay there, but it looks like a better option.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2 Hotel
- Ibis Paris Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2 Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Nord 2 hotel is located close to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and Villepinte Exhibition Centre. It is close to the château of Chantilly, the Parc Astérix and the Stade de France. The hotel offers for booking 134 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection, including 4 for disabled guests. You can book 1 meeting room (12 persons). A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Charles de Gaulle Paris Nord 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.