If you need to stay at an airport hotel, this is a great option. Clean and close to the airport with a free shuttle. I stayed here in the summer of 2006 with a group of students on the way back from a nonprofit project in Africa. Our connection was CDG so we extended that for 2 days so we could see the sights in Paris. Free shuttle to the airport so you can grab that and get on the train to get into the city - keep in mind its probably a 30 min train ride in though. And CDG is a huge airport.... so take a look at a map before hand so you know what to expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn