I was pleasantly surprised about this hotel and did not have high expectations. The Front Desk staff were most welcoming and helpful during my stay. Getting there by shuttle bus from the airport terminal is definitely a journey. However since it is free, I won't complain but it is very complicated trying to find it. The rooms are small by American standards but immaculate which is more important then the size. The rooms are very bright and the bed so comfortable in addition to the perfect pillows; you have a choice of firm or soft. I was totally amazed with the dinner I had in the main restaurant which was a salmon ravioli. The crème brulee was the best I ever had. Felix not only was the host but also assisted in waiting tables and it was clear he wanted to please everyone who entered the restaurant. Sadat checked me in and out of the hotel and I think he is perfect for the Front Desk, so warm and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn