We stayed at the Holiday Inn CDG on our last night in Paris, before flying home early in the morning. Our agent chose the hotel for the location and I would definitely stay there again if I had a morning flight. We had arrived at the airport by train and had trouble finding the shuttle bus that serviced multiple hotels. We did manage to get on board after a 20 minute wait in chilly, rainy weather and the bus was packed. It was only a 5 minute trip to the hotel, but we did not want to fight that situation in the morning, so we arranged for a taxi the next morning.
The room was incredibly small, but the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. There is a restaurant and small bar in the hotel, but we took advantage of exploring Roissy Villlage (5 minute walk from the hotel) and choosing from the many restaurant options that are mapped out nicely on a printed map the hotel had in the lobby. The hotel is not located near the main attractions in Paris, but for 1st and last nights, we found it very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn