Good choice if you just need a place to sleep in between flights the position is actually a complete nightmare if you need to go to Paris for whatever reason.
Taxi are expensive (you can easily pay 50 euro) and get stuck in the traffic during rush hour in the morning or late afternoon.
Public transport is the following: Black Bus shuttle (every 20 mins) from hotel to the Charles De Gaulle airport terminal (free), RER train to the city (9,5€ including metro) then metro: this means from 1h20mins up to 2 hours. In the night the RER stops working from midnight to 1:00am and bus shuttle around 0:30am. Basically you cannot enjoy Paris nightlife if you don't have a big budget for taxis.
The hotel itself is modern and very clean, with comfortable bed and above average bathroom. Helpful staff, breakfast ok (poor fruit salad one day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn