As written up by fellow reviewers the key issue for this bland, functional, perfectly OK airport hotel (which could have been almost anywhere in the world, well Europe anyway) was the link bus from/to C de G airport. Our travel agents did not even tell us how to get to it; I had to telephone them to ask. We followed the verbal directions to the bus stand at the station and waited for the right shuttle bus. Getting back to the airport the following morning was easier as only one bus came tothe hotel. We were lucky in both directions in that the bus was not full. However I would not like to be tight for time, infirm or travelling with young children in case it was overfull or late. The shuttle bus service also serves a number of local hotels not just the Holiday Inn.
The hotel itself was clean, quiet and characterless. The staff were competent The evening dinner in their restaurant was perfectly alright too; again we did not have gourmet expectations. Breakfast too was fine.The bedroom was also satisfactory.
Our room rate was perfectly fair for the quality of the offering, that is a one night stopover at a major Euopean hub airport. We did not expect or seek character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn