This is average, one-night stay hotel airport wher you will go if yoe loose your connection or in case of cancellation some airlines will put you in this hotel. Staff is very good, reception without any remark, restaurant little bit less than average. There is schedule shuttle service, but it may happen that you'll wait little bit more because it's not always on time. Room was clean and OK, Internet available in room. For one night, OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn