Staff was helpful and nice, assisting us as we extended our stay day by day as we were unable to catch flights to the US as the result of Hurricane Sandy. The property is new, clean and quiet. It was a very pleasant surprise to enjoy the adjacent village of Roissy and choose from one of the 20 restaurants. "Black Bus" Shuttles to hotels leave from Level 5 of Terminal 2 every 15-20 minutes. Each day, we rode the Black Bus to the terminal to check (unsuccessfully) for available flights home, but then proceeded to take RER trains into Paris. Total travel time from the hotel was about an hour. Breakfast buffet was very good for 16.50 Euros, and dinner options seemed plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our staff are a great team, willing, friendly and cheerful, who are pleased to make every effort to meet any request you may have to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Express Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Joinville-Le-Pont Holiday Inn