“Great hotel, convenient to the airport - clean and efficient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG

You added Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG to your Saves list
Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France (Formerly Dorint Paris Airport Roissy)   |
Special Offer
SUPER SALES : 30% OFF
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great hotel, convenient to the airport - clean and efficient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ok, Let's face it, you are staying at a Novatel by the airport and not an ultra-luxury hotel in the center of Paris. So, why are you here? Because you have a flight coming soon and you want an easy and convenient option to get to the airport...

That is what this hotel provides. It is clean, efficient and convenient, therefore delivering on what you need.

Rooms are large (we had two baby cots in one room and there we still a bit of space), the hotel itself is nice and there is a restaurant and a bar etc.

The only gripe I would have is that the service in the restaurant was not great. Everywhere else was really good but some of the waiters just didn't want to be there.

Tip: If you don't need a big breakfast skip the buffet and have a croissant, coffee, and orange juice in the bar for a much lower price

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciation regarding your last stay.
You were satisfied with our services, and I notice the warning concerning the restaurant. we'll try to ameliorate wiht the F&B staff.
Waiting to welcome you for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way own to the Loire Valley. We were met on arrival by a very friendly porter who helped us with our bags and showed us where to park the car. Check in was smooth and our room was clean and comfortable.
We were traveling with children aged 5 and 7 so the swimming pool was a great form of entertainment. We ate our evening meal in the hotel restaurant which had a good choice and a children's menu too. The food was fine, but service was a bit slow.
After a comfortable night, the self controlled air conditioning was great, we had a wonderful breakfast. There was a wide range of choices, we were only disappointed that they had run out of strawberries!
We will definitely choose Novotel again if they are all as good and reasonably priced as this one.

Room Tip: Great for families.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Guest Victoria W,

Thank you for you comments, it's a real pleasure to read such a satisfaction.
Waiting to welcome you for your next trip.
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I made my reservation at this hotel based on the reviews I read on this site. I spent one night and probably won't stay here again. The room I had on the third floor was fairly shabby - dirty walls, worn carpet, hair in the bathtub. Not exactly the standard I was hoping for since the rating is 4 stars. The shuttle bus is handy and it got me to and from CDG within a reasonable amount of time but I would advise that you budget half an hour for the ride and to get on the train that takes you to the airport. The best thing about this hotel was the buffet breakfast. They have a great selection of food to choose from. The pool is small and was packed with people so I didn't use it. Too bad since that was one of the key features of this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
I am sorry for the problem you met with your room.
I will check with the housekeeping service to try to understand.
I hope we'll welcome you for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The room was fine. The service in the restaurant was terrible. We spent the night before our early flight the next day. My son, who speaks french, and I ordered our meals. Not once but twice they brought me the wrong item. Okay mistakes happen but to then give me the attitude and arguing with me that I was wrong was simply not acceptable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry for the problem you met at Restaurant.
It's too late to try to understand what's happen with the staff.
Philippe Marchand General Manager
Sydney
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel is about 5 Km from from the terminals. There are many other hotels closer to the airport if that is what you are looking for. After waiting 20 minutes for the Gold bus it took another 20 minutes to arrive at the hotel after dropping most of the passengers at other hotels first. My wife and I decided to have a drink at the bar before dinner. We made the wrong decision by ordering something that wasn't on the menu, a Martini. What a mistake, the barman accepted our order but didn't have a clue how to make a Martini. 2 Martini's for 26 Euros. Then we had dinner and ordered two fillet steaks. I wouldn't be writing this if the steaks were reasonable but the best description is like old shoe leather not even served with any condiments. Don't bother ordering anything fancy here. It was the worst meal after traveling for six days through France.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest Parkman,

Thank you for your comments.
I am sorry for this bad experience with then Bar and the Restaurant.
We'll try to ameliorate this service before your next trip in France,and I hope we'll welcome you for a better experience.
Philippe Marchand-General Mamanger
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were well received at the desk, taken care of promptly. Our room was comfortable, clean, good bed, nice linens. We had the package which included dinner and breakfast buffet. The dinner was limited to two choices of entree and main course. It was adequate, but small.
However, the breakfast buffet was the best I have ever encountered. Fresh squeezed orange juice! the best scrambled eggs ever and everything else you could possibly want from crepes to croissant to cheeses to fresh fruit. I would seek Novotels out if I could count on their breakfasts always being this good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank to share your impression regarding your last stay.
You appreciated our hotel, our Restauration and specially our Buffet Breakfast, and I am very happy to read such a comment.
I hope we'll be able to welcome you, for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Been to Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG? Share your experiences!