“Beautiful Lobby” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Fresno, California
“Beautiful Lobby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed her recently for one night. Our front desk clerk was a little rough around the edges. Claimed our Silver Member status was not on our reservation & had me rummaging through my
emails to find It. Just as I came up with it, he chuckled & said he found it. Annoying! He then tried to make us purchase a breakfast package for $24/euros each. We had already seen the menu & knew that ordering al la carte our breakfasts wouldn't be that expensive. When we declined he asked again, we stated "no!" again.
Upside: Room was quite large with a king size bed. Even though the location was close to the airport, we heard no airplane noise. The only negative comment I have was the paint was peeling from the bottom of the bathroom door due to condensation & there seemed to be dark mold growing on the tile on the outside of the bathtub. We stayed in room 543.
Downside: It is quite away from Paris, at least a 1 hour. Cost approximately $120 euros!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here because of loyalty to Marriott brand. Staff very helpful and friendly. Wifi was complimentary because of Marriott status and much appreciated. Room was fine. My only complaint was that I failed to get my requested wake- up call and I missed my handicapped shuttle pick up. The front desk swiftly organized the concierge to take me to the airport and I did make my flight. But will use an alarm clock as well next time!

Room Tip: Use an alarm clock - wake-up service erratic!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Bainbridge Island, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here one night since I had an early flight home. The shuttle service was efficient, the front desk staff was superb, and the breakfast was excellent. The only thing holding back a 5 star rating was I struggled with the wifi and I thought this place was pretty pricey for the value.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here after missing my flight. They have a free shuttle, and great front desk staff. Everyone was nice, considerate and helpful. I didn't get to eat breakfast because I left too early in the morning. But it looked delicious and well put together.

Stayed August 2014
Daly City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this hotel because of proximity to CDG airport. We stayed at this hotel for three nights and enjoyed our entire stay. Our room was very nice, beddings and pillows were so clean. There was a small fridge and a mini bar but not free. There was a lot of amenities. All staff at the front desk and concierge were very helpful, courteous and attended to all our needs upon check in and when we checked out. The free airport shuttle has excellent service and was always available at the front lobby. I will definitely come back here when I travel again to Paris in the near future.

I want to thank the Director of Operations, Niten and also Elsa, Room Controller for their professionalism and assistance with my entire booking months prior to our arrival.

I highly recommend this hotel to future travelers.

Elisa M.

Green Features: All staff at the Starbucks coffee shop, the restaurant and especially the front desk were so nice and friendly.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The rooms are spacious and quiet. Breakfast was good, dinner I didn't have the opportunity to take. Wifi is quite fast in all areas and fitness room was very decent even not so many workstations. Really good choice near Paris main airport (CDG)

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Marriott is really a nice place to relax and spend a good night before a flight. We stayed here one night before departing after 10 days in Europe.

- Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- Heard very little airplane noise - nice sound proofing!
- Wifi was easy to use with consistent service - in the room, in the restaurant, in the lobby and even stretched outside to the shuttle van while we waited to head out.
- Bathroom is fully equipped (although in ours the only plug for a curling iron was outside the bathroom)
- The restaurant is quite good for an airport hotel. Not 5 star, but the best I have seen at an airport location. Good food and nice airy atmosphere.
- The breakfast buffet had a large choice of food
- No executive lounge for Marriott Premier members, but they more than make up with that with a coupon for free breakfast and two free drinks at the bar or with a meal at the restaurant.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!