- Nice large rooms with comfortable bed,nice large TV,well heated,well maintained
- spacious lobby
- breakfast pretty good
- very expensive bar 9 euro for a beer
- expensive restaurant 15 euro for a burger
- no coffee/water in rooms - would expect for the high room rate
- outrageous that in-room internet is not free for the price paid - 8 euro for one hour.
- isolated location
- shuttle bus is confusing at CDG - there are 2 black buses but only one goes here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott hotel is located 2 kilometers away from Paris France Charles de Gaulle International Airport, 10 minutes from the Villepinte convention center and Le Bourget airport and exhibition center. Wireless internet in public areas, air conditioning in the hotel rooms, safe large enough for your laptop, this Paris CDG Airport hotel offers free transfer service from Roissy-en-France's Charles de Gaulle airport. Enjoy free fitness gym and jogging trail in the park next to the hotel or discover the Parc Asterix and Disneyland Paris amusement park as well as the Paris Nord 2 shopping center. The Paris CDG airport Marriott hotel also features a 550 square meter Grand Ballroom and 17 meeting rooms where you can organize events and meetings as well as receptions and weddings. For your travel to France, find a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Marriott so you can book your Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel Roissy
- Marriott Roissy
- Roissy Marriott