“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

You added pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France (Formerly Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport)   |
Special Price
15% OFF PROMOTION
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a very wonderful stay for 2 days. We wished we had more time to enjoy the facilities. The hotel was in the middle of room refurbishment. We felt that the room was great. Very comfortable bed, soft plush towels, refrigerator and very clean. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Lastly was the hotel staff they were extremely pleasant, efficient and was willing to give to any assistance that you required.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kochi (Cochin), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for 2 nights , on 23rd Nov to 25th Nov 2014.The stay was very good.there was free wifi which was very useful for us. they served good breakfast . It is easy accessible from airport and city

Room Tip: center part rooms have good circulation of air
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend stayed at the hotel for 3 nights as we were doing some sightseeing in Paris and visiting Disneyland and the hotel is close to the airport. Considering how close it is to the airport we didn't hear any noise from planes at all.. Didn't understand the other reviews complaining of the hotel shaking as we experienced no disturbance at all. Service was great from all staff morning negative to say everyone had a smile for us, Sebastian on reception especially was really friendly and helpful - gave us tips on where to go and what we needed to see which we followed so thanks a lot Sebastian! Hotel has a free shuttle bus to the airport every 20 mins or so which is handy as there is a train station there which we used daily. Sebastian recommended we get transport passes which we did - paid less than 50 euros for a pass for the three days which we used all over Paris including to get us to Disneyland. We found the trains very easy to use - quite similar to the London Underground. We had one of the refurbed rooms which was stunning. Can't wait to return when the whole hotel has been refurbed early next year!

• Stayed December 2014
Shanghai, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is quite conveniently located to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, you can reach it with the Bus "Golden Line" (in another online portal I have read there is a black bus) at different terminals of the airport, and it's a free shuttle bus. It takes about 5 to 15 min. depends on the terminal and stops in between.

The entrance of the hotel is nice and it has a bar there, there is a small yard in the middle of the hotel and the hotel goes around it. But the interior of the hallway where the rooms are does not look very cosy and the room I have stayed in did also not look very cosy. The interior is very simple and there were some stains on the walls and there was still hair on the toilet seat from people before, it seems it was not properly cleaned. I tried to log into the wifi but it didn't work, not sure if I typed the login data wrong or maybe other reasons of the network.
The bed was very soft and comfortable though. I did not find shoes for the Bathroom in the room.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
fom_paris_cdg, Front Office Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Luke,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at pentahotel Paris. Your valuable comment are the keypoint for us to adapt ourself to all our customer's expectations. Some of the points you have raised have been shared with the related departement and procedures reviewed.
We are at the moment in a full renovation process in order to increase the level of quality from the product we are offering. We soon will be able to welcome you into our brand new pentahotel and make you leave the real penta experience.
Frankfurt, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The advantage of this hotel is the short distance (10 Min. by car) to the Charles de Gaulle Airport only. But for this price level I expect a better hotel condition. The corridors to the hotel rooms have to be renovated. The carpets and wallpers are dirty. The hotel rooms are not in a better condition. The first evening I change my room. Because some ceiling slabs were damaged and I had a not so confortable feeling. As I asked for another room, I got a new room within 15min. The bathrooms are in a old fashion style but cleanless. Although there is a mini bar in the room, but there is no any kind of drink inside. Either soft drinks nor alcohol. The breakfast is OK. The hotel bar close to the lobby is OK. Also the food is reasonable. Next time I will take a known hotel chain.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
fom_paris_cdg, Front Office Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your last experience at pentahotel Paris CDG. We are very keen on following up our guests comments to adjust our standards and meet all expectations.
The full renovation in progress will complitely change the hotel aspect and improve the quality of our product. We would love to have you again and make you discover what a pentahotel has to offer.
United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

About the only advantage of this hotel is it's location. Very close to Parc des Expositions, one can arrive in about ten minutes by taxi. The place looks far from its pictures and the decor is at least 15 years old. I have stayed there for two years in a row and, this year, I happened to forget an iPad in my room. I called as soon as I realised that I had forgotten the item to request its shipping to my office and, immediately, the receptionist told me I was mistaken. I asked him and in two further calls to check with the staff, as I was certain I left it there and nobody bothered to even give me a call back. Travelling for all the time, it's not the first time I've left something by mistake but it has been the first time that I have not got it returned.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
fom_paris_cdg, Front Office Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Leticiah.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience at the pentahotel Paris CDG. It is very importnat to us to collect all our customers feed back in order to progress and increase the quality of service.
Since the 1st May, we are in a process of a full renovation that will complitely change the hotel aspect.
Lost property is something we do track down as we understand the important matter it can cause to the owner. We are very carefull in the follow up of those request, they are only handled by supervisor either at reception or housekeeping. I would be pleased to discuss it directly with you.
Once again, many thanks for your feedback. I hope to see you again soon with us at pentahotel Paris.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Hi all,

On a business trip this time and was put up in this hotel PentaHotel unfortunately the hotel was under renovation as it has only just been taken over (formally Radisson) so the room was looking tired and in need of some TLC,

Bed and breakfast all good food was nice in the evening (steak 27 euros a tad pricy but htis is France) Pizza was nice too, Coke in class bottles was very nice, but the noise from the planes was a tad loud so windows need a bit of sound proofing hope they do that in the renovation.

Wifi was free but very very slow as they wanted you to buy the better speed of course I did not do this.

downside was I left my English money on the side as I did not need it and on day one it was taken by the cleaners, I called reception to complain and got nothing back from them not even a sorry so don't leave any money about.

all in all a nice place apart from this.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sir. Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience at pentahotel Paris CDG. Your feed back is very important to respect all our customer expectations. Your comment has been shared with the related departements to improve our process accordingly. As you have mentioned. The full renovation has just started and will complitely change the hotel aspect. We hope to see you then and make you discover the hospitality as we see it at pentahotel Paris.
Best regards

Been to pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!