“DISGUSTING HOTEL- DO NOT STAY HERE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

Save Saved
You added pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France (Formerly Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport)   |
Ranked #31 of 32 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Canada
“DISGUSTING HOTEL- DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place was absolutely terrible. There were stains on EVERY surface of our room, including the carpet, chairs, and bed spread. This place was absolutely filthy. It is a true wonder that they are in business.

DO NOT LET THE PHOTOS ON THE WEBSITE FOOL YOU. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Darlington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here on first and last day of a couch tour of France.
The hotel is everything you would expect of an airport hotel. Check in was east, the room clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was a good mix of hot and cold although the French never seem to be able to cook bacon properly.
Wifi access good and free.
Would possibly stay there if ever needed a hotel close to CDG airport

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Brampton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister in law & I went to Paris in May for a weekend. We booked with Gold Crest Holidays, they made all the arrangements for us from Victoria Coach Station to Paris & back. They booked us at The Pentahotel Paris. That was our first time at that hotel. The place was clean & and our room was comfortable. I would say that it was affordable, considering the price we paid for the entire weekend. We loved the atmosphere there. The staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast each day was great, lots of food and a variety of choices. We had a TV & fridge. The only thing I did not like was that there was no microwave, coffee maker or even a kettle. When we got back in late at night & the dining room was closed we need a cup of tea and a microwave to warm up our stuff. In spite of this I would definitely stay there again. Thanks.

Room Tip: Room with a view to the patio, lawn & garden.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lancashire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

After staying at a lovely hotel on the way to our ship in Paris, the coach company we went with had booked this hotel on the way back. Reception looked okay, but our room was not nice at all, The lampshades were all stained, the carpet and the walls had dirty marks all over and the bed was lumpy. The continental breakfast was no better and the coffee was cold.

Room Tip: Find another hotel, there are plenty aroound the airport.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed several times with the pentahotel ( was Park inn ) and I'm really happy that this company took the hotel over in Mai. Since they have started they changed the breakfast standard ( Full American/English bfst / not compareable what I get before..., the a la Carte menu - take the penta Hard Attack Burger 590g Beef ; and also the TV's in the bedrooms with Flatscreens 40' and they offer complementary movies. OK sure, the former company did't invest any money and the result are old carpets and old equipment in the public area. Old but clean.
pentahotels will refurb bedrooms and public areas into the pentastyle bedrooms and pentalounge ( if you are in Prag, go to pentahotels ans stay there. The Atmosphare is amazing ). Look forward that the Paris Penta will also be a sylish hotel asap.
And the staff there are very helpful and friendly. Will stay there again and again. Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Doncaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Stayed here for the Tour De France weekend at the end of July 2014. From the reviews I had read here before leaving I was not looking forward to the stay. However when I arrived [on a coach trip] I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were better than expected, although some work needs to be done, the bathrooms clean, the staff very friendly and the distance to Paris only 14km. Most of the rooms now have new beds and new 42" LG flat screen TVs.
The hotel was taken over six weeks before I arrived and the first thing they did was replace the beds and the old 1980's TVs. On my second night I was talking to a bloke at the bar who asked what I thought of the hotel. Thinking he was another guest I told him my honest opinions, said there was one major thing I would change and then asked what he thought. It turned out that he was the person in charge of getting the hotel back to its former glory and was very interested in what people had to say. He also informed me that once they have made good on bookings already made they will be closing one floor at a time to totally refurbish the hotel. Though he had decided the beds and TVs had to be done immediately.
The one thing I wanted changing is for the light switch at the door to turn on one of the lamps in the main room, at present they only illuminate the bathroom and doorway. For someone like myself who is on crutches and has mobility problems this is a major issue.
Personally I cannot wait to return and see the hotel when refurbishment is finished.
At only two km from the airport, with a free shuttle running every 20 minutes this is ideal for the traveller. You can also catch the free shuttle to the airport and then catch a bus or train into Paris. One of our coach party had to do this on the Sunday and it cost 17euros for a return train into Paris, dropped off close to the Champs Elysée.
I would definitely use this hotel again.And so would the majority of our coach passengers and the other people I spoke to during my stay. One person I spoke to on the last night had walked out of a hotel in Paris because it was so bad and brought his family to the Pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport because it was close to the airport and also all he could afford. He said he wished he had stayed here all week as it was perfect for what he needed as a family.

Room Tip: The rooms on the inside of the hotel overlook the courtyard, which is also where most people sit out...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I chose this hotel because of price and an early flight out of CDG. It is about a 10-15 minute ride on the shared FREE airport shuttle. The check in process went very smoothly. Both clerks spoke English and were very friendly. On my way to my room I noticed that the hotel has failed to perform some minor routine maintenance. For example, the elevator doors have chipped paint and needed a thorough cleaning. My room was ok but the bed needed to be upgraded. The free wifi worked well throughout the hotel. The flat screen TV was very nice and offered a few English speaking channels. Overall, I'd stay here again if I had an early flight but I'd stay closer to Paris if I had more time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!