“dated hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France (Formerly Country Inn & Suites, Paris CDG)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“dated hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed for 5 days, The rooms clearly need to be updated. The carpet is worn and bad.
Breakfast is normal, but the "restaurant" is in 80's look and feel. Also the furniture. We stayed in April and the Hotel turned of the airco, it was therefor very hot in the rooms/

The dinner is not good, advice is to walk to the city and eat in a local restaurant. The dinner is below average.
The conference part of the hotel is good. We had a 5 days training and that was great.
Lunch and coffee breaks where very good. This is the opposite of the diner.

Due to airplanes there is a lot of noise in this area of paris.

The personnel is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Béatrice P, Guest Relation at Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Frank

Thank you very much for sharing your overall experience with us and other travelers.

It is disturbing to hear about your few disappointments and I am truly sorry for such experience during your stay.

Your comment about the dinner is very troubling. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests.

Concerning the overall appearance of our hotel, I would like to ensure you that we are fully aware of the need of a full renovation which has been planned by the end of this year.

However, I am very happy for your positive feedback of our employees. Our staff is very valuable to us as they really make the difference to our guests.

We do hope to welcome you in our hotel when the travels bring you back to Paris again.

With best regards,

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has to be upgraded. The carpets are dirty, with bottles left on the corridor. Cleaning staff don't seem to clean the hotel properly. Sheets were dirty on bed. Did not use shuttle to the airport as I had a very early flight. Used taxi hotel had booked for me. The taxi driver ripped me off with the fare considering airport is only 3kms away. Never stay there again and never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Room I got this time was much better and quieter than last time. Quite spacious. Wifi worked and it was nice to see Beatrice on reception again...

A few things need to be improved
- TV offering is very poor and needs upgrading - old CRT sets with very limited channels. Nothing at all for British guests.
- Restaurants limited and expensive. Small steak was 17.50 euros.Stayed in due to snow
- Drinks at bar exhorbitant - 7 euros for a beer!
- Breakfast seemed quite chaotic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Béatrice P, Guest relation at Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, and for taking the time to give your opinion on our hotel.

Regarding your comment about the Television, I would like to ensure you that we are fully aware of the need to change it and it will be one of the key focus of the expected renovation in 2013. We will take this opportunity to provide more channels.

We have taken into account your comment about the menu that you found "limited" at the restaurant, and I'm pleased to inform you that we are setting up a new card which will offer a rich selection of foods.

Once again we do thank you for choosing Park Inn By Radisson and we are re looking forward to welcome you again,

Kind regards

The Management Team
Knysna, South Africa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked online, and arrived here exhausted after a long business trip. Free shuttle? Yes, after waiting, carrying your own bags and stopping at all the other hotels first. When the bus dropped me off, I thought I was in the wrong place! Old, ugly, unkempt - I was actually too tired to go somewhere else. I was then taken to my room - shock - tiles falling off wall in bathroom, dirty shower curtain, stain on dresser. I marched back downstairs and asked for a refund and for them to organize another hotel for me. And then came along a very nice gentleman asking the front desk clerk to look at an "upgrade" for me. The new room was definitely better and I opted to stay. The hotel is in dire need of renovation and refurbishment which apparently is on the cards. C'mon Park Inn CDG, give your great staff something to be proud of - they don't deserve to be berated.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback further to your stay with us.

I really appreciate that you recognize our efforts. Our team is dedicated to offering the best service.

It is always gratifying to receive this kind of comments. I have shared your feedback with the staff as it is a great source of motivation.

As you have mentionned, we are waiting for the renovation which will be conducted by the end of this year.

I do hope that you will come back to see the enhancements made.

The Management Team
England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me an colleagues for work as it is close to the airport and exhibition centre. But those are the only positives for staying here as I can see it. The food was awful to poor, the service slow and the restaurant was not even full. The room I had was on the edge, stained and worn carpet, grubby walls, dirty and stained shower curtain, heating control knob broken, room cold, no coat hangers and lights not plugged in, and generally needs a refit. Avoid this hotel if you can, or get it real cheap, unfortunately I can not for a few more days. Sorry park inn but this place is not up to standard.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Béatrice P, Guest Relation at Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comment regarding our property even if your stay did not reach the standards you expected.

It sounds like we fell below your expectations. We extend our sincerest apologises for any inconvenience you suffered due to the room accommodations, food and the slow service during your dinner.

I truly value your comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer, We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the enhancements made.

Furthermore, rest assured that we are fully aware that the hotel needs to be refurbished and that a full renovation is planned by the end of this year.

Please accept again our apologies and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again,

The Management Team - Park Inn by Radisson Paris CDG Airport
Split, Croatia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed one day between 2 flights on business trip.
Even this is airport hotel, I feel like i was on vacation! Very good service, rooms are fully equipped with all kind of electronics and gadgets (there is big LED TV with internet connection and wireless keyboard!?!). French food - love it.
My first time to Radisson hotels, but for sure I,ll look for another one again...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel only one night (luckily!), and it was not a good experience. I should have checked Tripadvisor first, as I usually do, before making the reservation. Let me just list the things that were wrong; None of the electrical outlets, except the bed lamps and the tv, worked. We called the manager but he said they could not fix it until the morning, which did not help us. So we had no way to charge our phones, use the Ipad, or dry our hair (the dryer provided did not work). The mini fridge was empty and did not work either. Apart from this inconvenience, the rugs were worn and filthy, the bathroom ceiling paint was flaking off, the shower curtain was moldy, the walls scuffed and dirty, there was no soap or shampoo provided except in wall dispensers like in public toilets. On a positive note, the food was pretty good though the service slow, the staff were friendly, and location convenient to CDG. On a whole, definitely not worth the price we paid.

Room Tip: If you have to stay in this hotel at all (which I do not recommend), pick a room that is not on the...