I spent 2 nights in this hotel. I was surprised in positive way. Nice, well equipped, with everything what man could need. Plastic, but cozy bathroom with shower and bath, a kettle with three sorts of tea, chocolatte and coffee, double windows, complimentary bottle of water, air conditioning, small snacks - that's all what really help to feel good. There is nice formula of breakfast - I liked it. If hungry - go to the village (5 minutes walking) or buy some snacks and drinks from hotel's grocery.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy
- Suite Novotel Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel
- Accor Paris Roissy Cdg
- Suitehotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel. 5 min from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport,7 min from the Villepinte exhibition ground.Free shuttle services to the airport and the TGV and RER train stations.148 inviting modular suites with air conditioning, 30sqm in size. Friendly atmosphere. 24hr services include Boutique Gourmande gourmet food counter, gym, business corner with WiFi access and free high speed Internet. Bar, free massage Thursdays, undercover private pay car park. Accessible for persons with limited mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suite Novotel Paris Roissy CDG reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.