Our group from SOTC spent 2 nights in the hotel. My wife and self enjoyed the comfortable room with good facilities. The breakfast spread in the morning was good, with selective choises. Even though it becomes very crowded in the morning hours, the service level was above average.
The rooms are well kept and very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. You get Wi-fi in the rooms. You have good connectivity to the airport through bus services. Facilities like drinking water, Ice cubes etc. are available just out side the room. These smart extras does not cost much, but very helpful for all the travellers. So if you are in Paris and would like to spend one night near the airport, select Best Western.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Paris Cdg Airport Hotel
- Best Western Paris Cdg Airport Hotel Roissy
- Holiday Inn Roissy
- Roissy Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely three minutes from Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 10 minutes from the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre, our 243 spacious and comfortable rooms provide you with and ideal business venue. As well as our 16 new meeting rooms and business centre, we also focus on comfort, providing you with a fitness area, bar and 'Josephine's' restaurant with its innovative and international cuisine.OUR LOCATION, WARM DECOR AND CONVIVIAL ATMOSPHERE MAKE OUR HOTEL THE IDEAL PLACE FOR HOLDING YOUR INTERNATIONAL EVENTS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Best Western Paris CDG Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.