Air France and Expedia.com left me stranded at the Paris airport with my family. The information desk handed me a list of hotels close to the airport and this Ibis was the cheapest according to the estimated prices. The location is ideal, our walk from terminal 2F to the electric train was 5 minutes and shortly thereafter we got off at Terminal 3 and followed the signs to Ibis. Our family of 2 adults and 2 children paid 141 Euro for the night. That feels relatively expensive to me but I didn't comparison shop at all due to the situation. I will commend them on a good location, key control elevator security, many in house restaurants to choose from, a nice clean room and comfortable beds. I also appreciate the free wifi that is working well as I write this. We enjoyed our dinner at the pizza and pasta restaurant, dinner for 4 and 2 bottles of house red for 65 Euro. For Europe standards, this is a good place and I begrudgingly recommend it despite the price. It appears to be rated as 2 stars but is better than that.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Cdg Terminal Roissy Hotel
- Ibis Paris Cdg Terminal Roissy Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Roissy Charles de Gaulle, 30 min from Paris, the Ibis Paris CDG Aéroport Terminal is perfect for traveling or visiting the parc des expositions (Villepinte exhibition center) 3 mins away by RER. Ideally situated opposite Terminal 3, at the RER Roissy 1 exit, the Ibis is linked to terminals 1 and 2 and the TGV station by CDG VAL (24H automatic train). The hotel has 556 rooms with free WIFI, 2 restaurants, a bar, a terrace and indoor paying parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Paris CDG Terminal Roissy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.