I arrived around 8:00 AM at CDG and had no problem checking in without a reservation and getting a room. It was great to have a quick shower and a few hours sleep after a transcontinental flight. It is steps away from the RER station and there is an express train every 15 minutes to Gare du Nord and then local through Paris. The rooms are small but clean. The bathroom was very tiny but it didn't bother me. My rating of 4 out of 5 is based on the money paid. It is not a luxury hotel, but quite satisfactory for 89 euros as the walk-in rate. Free wifi is good for surfing and VPN. I paid the extra 2 Euros so I could download some new movie rentals on my iPad. I stayed here on my return back as well.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Cdg Terminal Roissy Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Paris Cdg Terminal Roissy Hotel
- Ibis Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Roissy Charles de Gaulle, 30 min from Paris, the Ibis Paris CDG Aéroport Terminal is perfect for traveling or visiting the parc des expositions (Villepinte exhibition center) 3 mins away by RER. Ideally situated opposite Terminal 3, at the RER Roissy 1 exit, the Ibis is linked to terminals 1 and 2 and the TGV station by CDG VAL (24H automatic train). The hotel has 556 rooms with free WIFI, 2 restaurants, a bar, a terrace and indoor paying parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, ACCOR, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris CDG Terminal Roissy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.