“Great Location Connected to CDG Terminal 2 and the Train Station” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Location Connected to CDG Terminal 2 and the Train Station”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two nights at the end of a tour of France this July to take advantage of the great location for our flight home from CDG. This hotel is connected directly to Terminal 2, which is the terminal that we were departing from. This takes a lot of hassle out of the departure day. The hotel also sits directly above the train station, which makes the ½ hour trip into Paris very convenient. A few minor negatives include rooms on the small side, somewhat weak AC (both not unusual in Europe), and a staff that could be a bit friendlier. However, for us, these were outweighed by the convenient location for both Paris visits and flight departure.

If you feel like spending for an upgraded room, the club lounge is nice, though small. Also of note, the soundproofing at the hotel is incredible; we could not hear the planes at all. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those leaving CDG from Terminal 2.

Room Tip: Sound Proofing is excellent in all the rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
A_Ziani_Orus, Coordinatrice at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to learn that you and your wife have enjoyed your stay with us especially the suitable location of the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We also took note about your comment regarding the Air Conditioner and the friendliness of staff. Feedback from our guest allows us to constantly improve our service.

We sincerely look forward to your next visit.

A bientôt!

The management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This has been the best airport we have found when coming back to the States from CDG Airport. The hotel had very efficient check in, an acceptable restaurant and our room was clean and ready when we arrived.

This is our go-to airport when we just want to spend a night and to the USA. We were booked on an American Airlines flight which departed from Terminal 2 and American Airline is situation at ticket counter 10. The hotel provides an airport trolly for your luggage in the lobby in the morning. From there we were able to leave the hotel and head for the ticket counter. From leaving the lobby of the Sheraton to American's ticket counter was an easy 10 minute walk.

The hotel has internet service in the lobby to print your boarding pass at no cost but I was unable to get both boarding passes to print. I was able to just walk to American's ticket counter and print the boarding passes off using their electronic kiosk. When I went no one was around the American ticket counter but don't hesitate to go to the kiosk in the Q and print your boarding passes. You can print them and then in the morning print out your luggage tags.

This certainly beats any other option, in our opinion, for traveling out of CDG and to the USA.

Room Tip: Smoking is allowed in this hotel like most European hotels, but you can request a smoke free room...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.We are delighted to read that our prime location, our rooms and restaurants met all your expectations. In behalf on our Front Desk team, we would like to thank you also for acknowledging their efficiently work especially for the check-in.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon in Paris and at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Center.

Best regards,
Gainesville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

After checking in, found out bathroom sink in my room would not drain. Called front desk around 4:30 p.m. was told it would be fixed. At 7:00 p.m. I went to dinner. Returned to room, sink still in same condition. Called front desk again. Said they would send someone. No one came. I could not get ready for bed or relax. Called again and asked to move to another room. Told no, hotel was booked. Waited. Manager came around 9:30 p.m. said he would send someone. A while later he calls and tells me he will move me. At 10:00 p.m., I move. Around10:30, another guest opens my door. He has been given my room. Front desk calls wondering why I am in the room. NIGHTMARE especially with a 5:30 a.m. wake up for early flight.

Oh, shuttle service was terrible too. No hotel employee willing to help with that either.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
A_Ziani_Orus, Coordinatrice at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the consequences caused by the technical issue you described. We regret that the lack of follow up and communication had direct impact on your rest; especially that you had an early flight next morning. Your review is important to us and it was shared with the Front Office Manager and Technical Director. Please let us know more details about your stay. Please contact us via email: 00125_gsc@sheraton.com.

We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our services for your next stay with the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Center.

Best Regards,

San Francisco, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed one night last week ( June 23) I liked the location right in the AF / DELTA terminal and if on LH or UA you will need to take a small moving train to terminal #1, There is the train station right below the hotel which makes the location great.

The rooms were small and efficient for a 1 night stay .... the bar was casual and the ground floor restaurant was just OK, $20 hamburger and salad was a bit over priced and the staff (at the restaurant) on the night I was there was not too friendly. But I guess they got a captive audience for food after 9pm ..... not too much open at the terminal.

Check-in could be faster here and at a lot of hotels ..... there were with a group and I would say its about a 5 min process for each guest checking in so if there are 4 people in front of you its a 20 min wait.....

I need at find some medicine for a cough and the front desk staff was friendly and showed me the route to a pharmacy in the terminal which is open till 8pm

For a airport hotel this place is nice clean and its really about the location if you need to stay at CDG. I believe there is a HILTON and IBIS hotels at CDG as well .....

If I had to stay at CDG I would pick here but its hard to stay at the airport with PARIS being so so close!

I was solo in the room and it would be tight for 2 persons and really tight if you added a kid or two .... I was given a room on the club floor which has a tiny lounge with free drinks and lite food....

My view was right onto the terminal and there was absolutely no noise from plans a few hundred yards away. One con of the room it was stuffy with no opening windows.... I assume they have really sound proofed the rooms being so close to jets.

Room Tip: The hotel is long ask for a room on the club level ( snack TV room for free) and close to the elevat...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you to share your detailed review on the TripAdvisor website following your last stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We are glad to read you have enjoyed our location and facilities and that our Frond Desk staff was helpful to guide you until the pharmacy. We appreciate the high score you gave us even though some shortfalls you had experienced. We took your constructive comments as recommendations in order to improve our services. It is only through the guest feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to service excellence.

Warm regards,

Orange County, CA, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Sheratons have always been high on my list of hotels to use on business trips and generally they have been very elegant and reliable. This one at CDG is no exception. Service and appointments impeccable. Room was clean and quite spacious, especially by European standards. Meals and service excellent. Layout of this Sheraton is like a Viking Long Ship: rooms to either side of the building with central gallery. Only complaint I had was that the shower controls are not temperature controlled; and with flushing of other plumbing nearby, you can get a nasty scalding while trying to shower. No matter whether day or night.

Room Tip: No worries about airport noise; windows are triple glazed and thoroughly soundproof. My room faced...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor website following your last Stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We are very happy to learn about your confidence and loyalty to Sheraton Brand and we pleased to read that our team service met all your expectations.

With reference to your comment concerning the mix faucet in the shower, the technical department is solving the current water temperature. Please accept our sincere apologies and please let us know when will be your next visit to us in order to prepare your room suitably.

We reiterate our grateful and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

If you are traveling you will never find a better location for an airport hotel. Normally I travel with our dog so I need grass, but this time we traveled alone. Everyone was helpful and delightful. The hotel was clean. I was traveling the next morning, I was quite pleased. Also, you have trains available at your door. Thank you Sheraton.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment shared on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We are happy to read that you had a good experience with us and the service of our staff met your expectations. Your comments are very rewarding and all our team will be proud to learn about it. Thank you for your confidence in our hotel and we hope to welcome you very soon.

A très Bientôt in Paris!

Cave Creek, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I enjoy spending my last night in Paris at this hotel. Practically speaking, I've got the Air France/Delta terminal outside the door and the RER into Paris and the TGV to Brussels and London just downstairs. I'm able to spend the evening down in Paris itself and take the RER back to the hotel, have a good night's sleep and walk out to the terminal without driving or taxiing or training it to the airport.
When I checked in, the GSA welcomed me back. Yes, welcomed me back. All hotel Front desks have this in front of them, but it is always nice to be acknowledged. There was a hiccup with my SPG status on the reservation, but it was my fault. He quickly added my credentials and made sure I would receive free Internet in my room. Nicely handled.
I wanted to grab a bite to eat. If you want, you have the choice of the dining area at the hotel or you can walk out into the terminal and find places. That is what I did, so I can't comment on the dining inside the hotel.
The room was the usual clean, comfortable room that I know I get there. The soundproofing is exceptional. I love to sit at the window for a little while and just watch the taxiway and runway action. I had my complementary bottle of water waiting for me. There was something new this time in my room, a very modern and comfy chaise. Usually, I just hop on the bed and bring out the laptop or watch TV in the evening. I spent most of my time lounging on that chaise and actually fell asleep on it!
Checkout was quick and accurate. I did a little glance to see if the Internet was off the folio and it was indeed absent. The GSA wished be a safe trip home. Not rude at all. One tip: if you check out and have a little time to burn, you can sit down in the lobby and use their Internet and even the terminals they have set up there. Nice way to do a final check of email before getting on the plane.
I will definitely be staying here again when flying out of Paris.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write these rewarding comments on TripAdvisor following your last stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you appreciated the great view on the planes from the room and that you have appreciated our hotel and services. We would like to express our gratitude for your loyalty and for recommending our property.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Sheraton Paris Airport hotel in a near future.

The management

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!