“Good airport hotel, but not cheap!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
“Good airport hotel, but not cheap!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel following a flight to Paris. The hotel is nice and very quiet considering its location, it is centrally located above the train lines above the terminal which was really useful for catching the tgv. I would recommend this hotel if you are requiring to stay at the airport overnight.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and all our facilities.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Paris.

A bientôt!

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had high hopes for the Sheraton at CDG but was ultimately let down once I arrived.

What I like:
The location can't be beat. You're right in the middle of the airport that is the CDG mess. The place is the most convenient hotel at the airport.

The staff is nice. The people I dealt with at check-in and at check out were great. The person in the lounge was excellent. Very helpful.

The room is indeed dead-silent.

What I disliked:
The rooms are plain-jane, standard, dated rooms. I've been to some Doubletree and Four Points properties that were 10x nicer than this place.

The bed was somewhat comfortable. It's a typical european bed - hard and not much padding. The bedding materials were very nice though, soft and comfortable.

SPG Club rooms don't get free water. Sure you can go to the lounge but if you pay a little extra for the service, you don't want to be charged five euros for 200cl of Evian.

All in all I'll go back there but I'm not going because I want to, I'm going because it's there. For a great Sheraton airport hotel, stay in Amsterdam. Top notch hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are outward facing. You might get upgraded to a club room if you're a Delta Diamond wi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
I was of course most concerned to learn of the disappointing elements of your stay which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve and also surprised to read your comments regarding the water in the room. We do offer 2 complementary bottles of water in the club rooms for our guest. Your experience is certainly a shortfall; please accept my sincere apologies for this incident.
On a positive note, I appreciate your continued patronage and choosing of our hotel and all your nice comments.
We all sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,

Kfar-Saba , Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

It might be that the nature of this hotel brings this attitude but the staff ( except for the concierge ) is so cold and impersonal - it puts in the shadow the big modern efficient hotel in which we stay,

If you adjust your attitude and expect nothing except a bad to sleep in , that will do ...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.
I was concerned to read of your disappointment regarding your experience at Sheraton. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share more feedback. Your experience with our associates is certainly a shortfall and not indicative of the courtesy they are often thanked for.
We all sincerely hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Paris and restore your confidence in our quality of service.
Regards,
UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I didnt stay at the hotel - I visited the Galaxy Bar, so this review is entirely for the bar itself. Its not a bad place to sit, the service was ok - but we didnt ask for much.
The main thing that has driven me to say anything was the price for 2 pints of 'pression', ie; Draft lager, €28.00 !!!!!!! OK - we got a small bowl of really oversalted nuts thrown in.
When requesting the bill I was presented with a pen to sign it which confirms that hotel guests pay this money and it wasnt a deterrant for non guest to keep out of the bar.
Unfortunately for this Sheraton - I wont be staying there, so will never know what the hotel is actually like.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

I was concerned to read of your disappointment regarding your experience at the bar. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share more feedback.
Please know that we have recently launched the Sheraton Social hour available every day from 5 to 8 P.M. offering 2 glasses of fine Wines for 5 Euros.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Paris and restore your confidence in our quality of service.
Regards,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in the airport so convenient for travelers, but tough if you have extended stay as there are few choices for food .. Best bet is to walk a long way they the terminals and find a resto or "Relay" shop that sells sandwiches / drinks .
I made the mistake of ordering 2 beers at the bar. The bartender said the beer tap was almost out so could only get one beer, so I ordered a whiskey (jack Daniels). The bill came to 29 EU !!! 9 for the beer and 20 EU for the shot of whiskey!!! Over $20 for a shot! I could have bought a bottle for that price! That is the height of price gouging and unscrupulous behavior for a brand hotel! I understand hotels have higher prices on average, but that is totally uncalled for!
Even at dinner my friend asked for water in the restaurant, was given a Perrier ( before he could correct or cancel the order , as he just wanted tap water), they charged him 15 EU !!!!
Rooms were clean, sheets firmly pressed, bathrooms had amenities well appointed- all would have been exceptional except for the fact that they take advantage of guest and travelers with their exorbitant price ! Buyer/guest BEWARE !

• Stayed April 2013
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
I was of course most concerned to learn of the disappointing elements regarding our pricing policy. I do regret that your experience has fallen short of your expectations.

On a positive note, I appreciate your positive comments regarding the suitable location and the quality of the rooms and the amenities.

we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport and restore your confidence in our quality of service.

Yours sincerely,
Rehoboth Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed here 2x on recent trip to Morocco -- once going and then again upon return. The rooms are clean and comfortable, especially for working at desk. We were on club floor so we had free wireless. Otherwise the wireless is ridiculously expensive. It is a very fast connection too. But avoid eating in restaurant if you can -- food is just mediocre and again totally overpriced.
You are trapped here since there are no good restaurants in airport either. Best bet to bring a sandwich or walk to Starbucks in the terminal. The staff was hopelessly confused at check-in both times, maybe some training is needed here. But for convenience and quiet, you could not ask for better airport hotel.

Room Tip: The club floor is the way to go -- you have access to club lounge with drinks and nibbles all day an...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent experience with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to your check in and restaurant experiences which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Sheraton Paris Airport, hopefully in the very near future.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We (my parents, sister, husband, family members and friends) have made frequent trips to Paris since 1967. We used to stay in the city and migrate out to the airport at dawn the morning of our return flight, or worse, spend the night sitting at the Air France gate to be sure we didn't miss the early flight that was the one we invariably were booked on. We nervously wondered if the shuttle would come, if there would be congestion on the road, if the cab driver would kill us before we got there. NO MORE! We are now a lot older and wiser. We found this hotel via our Starwood American Express Card (can you say "points"?) and have been there several times. We did upgrade ourselves to the club floor which entitles you to snacks and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. The hotel is attached tp the terminal and you can roll your baggage to the check-in desk for your flight.

The hotel gives the feeling of the interior of a huge ship. It is ultra quiet and sparklingly clean. The desk has never had a problem with our reservations or those of others traveling with us. The rooms are large, modern and comfortablewith coffe and a stocked refrigerator. We absolutely will stay there in the future since most flights back to Texas still have an 8AM or so check-in time. I have witnessed passengers refused boarding because the Metro was delayed, the cab went to the wrong terminal, the shuttle waited for a passenger and was late, and they missed check in. I have actually been able to enjoy the trip home and last minute airport shopping since we discovered this hotel. We normally say our fond farewells to Paris in the evening before our flight, leave our baggage checked at our hotel in the city, call a cab or have arranged for a late shuttle pick-up, informed the Sheraton we would be late arrivals, and had a hassle free departure. Our last trip was February, 2012.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review on Trip Advisor concerning your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport. I was very pleased to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay in Paris. Your comments are very kind and I shall certainly refer to the acknowledgements you offer our associates.

We strive to exceed our guest expectations and we believe our most valuable acknowledgement is our guests’ recommendation and loyalty.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back with your family at Sheraton Paris Airport.

Quality manager

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!