I found myself with a 15 hour lay-over in Paris Roissy airport and decided to try out the Sheraton that is right in the middle of the airport. I worried that noise might be a problem given the central location of the hotel but it was absolutely quiet. I purchased a day rate which required me to vacate the room the same day. While expensive it was cheaper than the other hotel alternatives that would have required me to pay for two days to check in at 6:00 am and leave late the same day. The bed was comfortable and the internet was extremely fast. The rooms are modern and clean. All in all it offered me a nice respite in the middle of the chaos that permeates all of Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Roissy
- Roissy Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre: the only hotel built directly inside the International CDG Airport Terminal 2. Walk straight from your plane into a warm and welcoming environment. All 240 rooms and 12 suites are fully soundproofed and equipped with the signature bed Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (SM) Bed. Stay in touch with the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, a unique and convenient online experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.