“Respite in the middle of chaos” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
DC
“Respite in the middle of chaos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I found myself with a 15 hour lay-over in Paris Roissy airport and decided to try out the Sheraton that is right in the middle of the airport. I worried that noise might be a problem given the central location of the hotel but it was absolutely quiet. I purchased a day rate which required me to vacate the room the same day. While expensive it was cheaper than the other hotel alternatives that would have required me to pay for two days to check in at 6:00 am and leave late the same day. The bed was comfortable and the internet was extremely fast. The rooms are modern and clean. All in all it offered me a nice respite in the middle of the chaos that permeates all of Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my appreciation for sharing your experience with us in Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. I am delighted that we met your expectations in this occasion and that you have appreciated our day use offer.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris.

Yours sincerely
A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Frankfurt, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my 4th stay in Sheraton at CDG airport in Paris. As usual, I got my room upgrade, though I cannot see the point. Club rooms look the same as the "general population rooms". Rooms are in the dire need of modernization. Everything works, but furniture is old and used. Bad was hard and unpleasant. Air-con too loud. Room was clean, but that was about it.
Breakfast was fair (below SPG and Sheraton standards) without anyone manning the cooking station - which was a major annoyance. Selection at breakfast was also not too spectacular.
Staff - definitely below average. They did their job but folks at the reception was clearly annoyed with guests - very unlike my other Sheraton experiences.

All in all, far to expensive for the quality offered. Might come back due to practical location, but will definitely try to avoid in the future.

Dear Guest

Greetings from Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel and thank you for staying with us recently. The team and I are grateful to receive your comments and we would like to thank you for your efforts into posting this review, our guests' perspective is very important to us and we have taken your remarks on board.

I have personally discussed the points you have raised in your review with the rest of our management team to ensure that appropriate remedies are put in place to prevent similar lapses from occurring again. regarding the club rooms, please let me inform you that they are situated in a high floor and offer additional amenities to our guests.

In renewing our most sincere apologies, I hope that this one stay will not mar your perception of Sheraton as a whole, and that you may give us the privilege to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel location is about as good as it gets - in the middle of Terminal 2, steps from the TGV train station and local train lines to Paris and the airport shuttle service to Terminals 1 and 3.

Rooms are very functional with lots of room for paperwork, computer, etc for the business traveler. Bathrooms with both tub and separate shower in a similar vein. Direct views of the airport, but good soundproofing allows for a comfortable night even for the lightest of sleepers.

Great food, particularly breakfast buffet that has a little something for most all tastes.

Internet connection was reliable and fast enough for business purposes.

Overall great value for the money paid.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property.

On behalf of the entire Sheraton team, I look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Miami Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Two years ago was welcomed to one of the best airport stays ever - upgraded to a club room, free drink, free wifi, free breakfast and I was not even an SPG member. If have stayed there several times since - as an SPG Gold members. Wow. no upgrades except the "fake" Preferred rooms which are exactly the same as the regular rooms (and please dont tell me otherwise as I have stayed in both!) and sometimes free wifi. Other than that, you are treated to rooms with broken closets, no plugs for your computer, clogged up shower drains, melted lampshades - overall just badly maintained rooms. Example instead of fixing a closet door, lets just drill a couple of screws to permanently keep it closed - problem, everyone tries to open it and now there are sharp screws sticking out where your hands should go. Definitely not a 4 or 5 star. Maybe a 2-3. Only thing is its convenience right in the middle of the terminal. Next time I will stay a little further away.

Room Tip: Very convenient, very expensive and poor quality - definitely NOT a 4 or 5 star.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Greetings from Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel and thank you for staying with us recently. The team and I are grateful to receive your comments and we would like to thank you for your efforts into posting this review, our SPG guests' perspectives are very important to us and we have taken your remarks on board.

I have personally discussed the points you have raised in your review regarding the room maintenance with the rest of our management team to ensure that appropriate remedies are put in place to prevent similar lapses from occurring again.Please know that as an SPG gold memeber , your benefits are 3 starpoints per US dollar spent, an upgrade to an enhanced room at check in and a 4pm late check out. You also can choose a free internet access in the room, bonus starpoints or a complementary beverage as a gift.

In renewing our most sincere apologies, I hope that this one stay will not mar your perception of Sheraton as a whole, and that you may give us the privilege to welcome you back to one of our many resorts in the future.

Medellin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions while transiting through Paris; the location is superb however for me there are a number of negatives.

Good points:

Great location just outside customs;
Decent bar and restaurant;
Hotel in the lobby.

Negative points:

Expensive for what is available – 250 Euros. No internet etc, no club access, pokey gymnasium;
No internet included in the rooms and an outrageous daily / hourly cost;
Rooms are clean, however the decore, layout furniture is nothing to rave about.

From now on I will stay in the Ibis as it is only a short train ride and while a lot more basic; it is fine for a short rest stop overnight, the rooms include internet access, it also has a bar, and other restaurants are in the near vicinity that can be sampled.

The issue that really made me decide to not stay again, is that for 250 Euros a night, the Sheraton has to penny pinch and charge a significant additional sum for internet access.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for posting your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read your review of your stay with us at Sheraton Paris, thank you for your positive comment on our location and restaurant services.
On the onset, we deeply apologize if your stay with us was not a perfect experience. It is very disappointing to read we did not meet your expected service standards.
All feedback we receive is taken seriously and those aspects of the property and service that we can directly affect, we will certainly look to improve.
regarding internet, please know that we do offer free access to all our staying guests in our Link@Sheraton situated at the lobby.
We sincerely hope to welcome you to back to Sheraton Paris Airport in the future occasion and restore your confidence in our quality of service.

Torremolinos, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Warmly received as a Platinum Lifetime guest.
A very pleasant junior suite with airport view.
Internet connection--ok
Problems with shower--water mixer--has serious problems--HOT-COLD.
Some towels/bath robes are grey in colour--no longer white.
The most annoying issue was the dining room hostess at Breakfast greeting guests while chewing gum--it was DISGUSTING .
Throughout the time we were there she continued to chew !
Breakfast--ok.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing elements of your stay which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have also shared your feedback with the relevant departments of the issues highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
On a positive note, I appreciate your continued patronage and choosing of Sheraton hotels. Furthermore, it would make us most happy to have the chance to welcome you back to Sheraton Paris, regain your confidence in us, and show you our appreciation.
Once again, please accept my sincere apology and I look forward to welcoming you back to Paris.

Kodiak, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a 12 hour layover at CDG airport and were really pleased with our room at the Sheraton Hotel right inside the airport. It was clean and convenient and although smaller than the usual Sheraton room, it still had some very elegant amenities. The bathroom was quite large, and the drapes shut out all the outside light for a great sleep between flights. We were lucky enough to "win" the room on a blind booking, prepay web site, but the desk staff was still very welcoming. We liked staying here so much that we will purposely book it the next time and not take a chance on a blind or bidding site.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel facilites and the team are truly appreciated, I am certain that the team will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

A BIENTOT!
A.Ziani-Orus

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!