The hotel location is about as good as it gets - in the middle of Terminal 2, steps from the TGV train station and local train lines to Paris and the airport shuttle service to Terminals 1 and 3.
Rooms are very functional with lots of room for paperwork, computer, etc for the business traveler. Bathrooms with both tub and separate shower in a similar vein. Direct views of the airport, but good soundproofing allows for a comfortable night even for the lightest of sleepers.
Great food, particularly breakfast buffet that has a little something for most all tastes.
Internet connection was reliable and fast enough for business purposes.
Overall great value for the money paid.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Roissy
- Roissy Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre: the only hotel built directly inside the International CDG Airport Terminal 2. Walk straight from your plane into a warm and welcoming environment. All 240 rooms and 12 suites are fully soundproofed and equipped with the signature bed Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (SM) Bed. Stay in touch with the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, a unique and convenient online experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.