“JUST A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 32 hotels in Roissy-en-France
Torremolinos, Spain
“JUST A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Warmly received as a Platinum Lifetime guest.
A very pleasant junior suite with airport view.
Internet connection--ok
Problems with shower--water mixer--has serious problems--HOT-COLD.
Some towels/bath robes are grey in colour--no longer white.
The most annoying issue was the dining room hostess at Breakfast greeting guests while chewing gum--it was DISGUSTING .
Throughout the time we were there she continued to chew !
Breakfast--ok.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing elements of your stay which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have also shared your feedback with the relevant departments of the issues highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
On a positive note, I appreciate your continued patronage and choosing of Sheraton hotels. Furthermore, it would make us most happy to have the chance to welcome you back to Sheraton Paris, regain your confidence in us, and show you our appreciation.
Once again, please accept my sincere apology and I look forward to welcoming you back to Paris.

Yours sincerely,

1,076 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Kodiak, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a 12 hour layover at CDG airport and were really pleased with our room at the Sheraton Hotel right inside the airport. It was clean and convenient and although smaller than the usual Sheraton room, it still had some very elegant amenities. The bathroom was quite large, and the drapes shut out all the outside light for a great sleep between flights. We were lucky enough to "win" the room on a blind booking, prepay web site, but the desk staff was still very welcoming. We liked staying here so much that we will purposely book it the next time and not take a chance on a blind or bidding site.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel facilites and the team are truly appreciated, I am certain that the team will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

A BIENTOT!
H
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Travelling a lot, I am regularly staying at the Sheraton Paris Airport for more convenience. It is in my opinion a very good airport hotel. I usually get an upgrade because of my Starwood points to a Suite facing the runway. The club lounge is small but very comfortable and well equipped. The front office staff is very sympathic, the room very spacious with all equipements required and also clean, the restaurant serves very good French food. To conclude, that's a very nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you had a nice stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
We pride ourselves in having a prime location in the airport, and I am therefore delighted to learn that we were successful in meeting your travel expectations.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

New London, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nice Hotel, comfortable and convenient. The food in the Club lounge was very good and lots of it.
It is a little hard to find even from Terminal 2. There were no sgns to direct you, but if you follow the " Paris by Train", RER" signs you will run right into it. Train into paris was convenient from the Hotel, entrance to train station was just outside the entrance, but be prepared for the morning commute "Crush" if you ride in to town before 10.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and all our facilities.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon in Paris.
A bientôt!
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

As other reviewers have mentioned, this hotel is shaped like a ship. The exterior is beautiful, but the lobby seems a little dark and cramped.

I was greeted at the check-in desk by Jeremy, who was really friendly and helpful. He explained the basics of the hotel to me (wi-fi, restaurants, etc.), and then asked if I had any other questions.

My room was a bit of a walk from the elevator, but not too bad. The room itself was really nice. It seemed to resemble a cabin on a cruise ship. The furnishings were attractive, and the TV had an impressive selection of English-language programming. The price for wireless internet wasn't outrageous, and it worked reasonably well. The bathroom had a bathtub and a separate stall shower, which was awesome. The bed was very comfortable, which is typical of Starwood properties.

It seems like virtually all rooms have a view of the airfield, which I loved. The sound insulation must be excellent, because I don't remember hearing any noise from outside.

Getting to any terminal of CDG is very easy from the hotel. The airport is massive, but the terminals are accessible from the hotel by either walking or taking the CDGVAL tram, which is free.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel location, facilites and the team, especially Jeremy, are truly appreciated, I am certain that the team will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

Noosa, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

So very conveniently located right on the Tarmac. Great for quick stopovers.
The room was superb as was the heavenly bed and spacious bathroom.
The staff were very attentive and friendly.
The thing that surprised me the most is that there is NO noise pollution from the Tarmac. It's really amazing. I sleep soundly and was well rested for my connection to NYC.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,
It is with great pleasure to read your very kind review. I am pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.
Thank you for recommending our hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our little paradise in the very near future.
A BIENTOT!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place is great. You sleep in the airport without knowing you are in one. The rooms are large and comfy, there is a very nice bathroom with shower and bath tub. Free coffee and tea making tray in the room. Unfortunately wifi is only free in the lobby. Please copy Radisson on this one.
I didn't want to go out and find a restaurant so I just ordered a club sandwich, not the biggest I have had, not the best I have had either, but certainly the most expensive one. 25 Euros plus tip!!!! (In fact it was quite small, have a look at the picture)
I'd go back any time though, the convenience of walking to the terminal to catch your flight is unbeatable, especially early in the morning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel location, facilites and the team are truly appreciated, I am certain that the team will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

A.Ziani-Orus

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!