“A hotel shaped like a boat!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Booking.com Expedia.com
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Atlanta
“A hotel shaped like a boat!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Sheraton Paris Airport is perfect for someone who won't in Paris for more than a few days. Its about a two minute walk from the hotel to terminal 2 of CDG. Also, the train station to downtown Paris is located downstairs from the hotel. The hotel room was small(like more hotel rooms in Europe), but it was clean and didn't have the (its time for a renovation look). Despite being connected to the airport, I had no trouble sleeping because of jet noise. The front desk and concierge staff were polite and friendly. I have stayed at the hotel several times, and I've never had an issue with the staff. Also, if you have status with SPG(gold or platinum), the breakfast is free as well as wi-fi in your room. The concierge lounge also offers snacks and beverages(sodas, beer, and wine) in the evenings which is also free for gold and platinum SPG members. Besides how often have you stayed in a hotel shaped like a boat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel design, facilites and the team are truly appreciated, I am certain that our associates will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

983 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Rocca di Papa, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Took this hotel for an overnight stay in Paris due to early flight connection out.
Being an airport hotel my expectations were low/none. I was surprised how nice the hotel was. New, clean and extremely quiet. Had dinner in the restaurant and the service was great.
Only complaint would be the prices for the mini-bar items. Exceeding what I have seen elsewhere. Will definitively use it another time where I need to stay in the airport.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

It is with great pleasure to read your very kind review. I am pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.

Thank you for making Sheraton Paris Airport a destination of choice. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Arriving at CDG airport at midnight and needed to catch following morning flight to US, I had no choice but to choose this hotel, even if it's quite expensive. Door man (maybe, because he was at the entrance) gave me no greeting, no offer to help my luggage. Check-in staff had no smile at all. Room was beautiful. But I had wake-up call at 6 am although I said I did not need wake-up call. Feeling groggy I only wanted hot tea after wake up, but everything was there, hot water maker, cup, sugar, but no tea bags. Room make forgot to supplement tea bags. So disappointed, and left the room much earlier than I planned and headed for airline lounge to have tea.
I paid over $300 for 7 hours stay. I just have to consider I paid for the space, not for the service. Morning staffs were better than night staff. Just a bit of consolation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sahring your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to your welcome, room amenities and wake up call experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris, hopefully in the very near future.

Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Connected in from wine tours in Loire and Bourgogne- took the train in from Lyon and got to CDG. We had one extra day in France, in Paris, our favorite city. Checked in right away (around 11 am) and had time to shower and freshen up after train ride. Still had plenty of time to walk around our favorite city by taking the RER in to town. RER is two floors down from the hotel lobby -extremely convenient. Concierge helpful- provided us with adaptor since we misplaced ours on trip. Would stay here again. large room, comfy bed and great shower! Overlooking planes and tarmac and extremely quiet

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton PAris Airport and that your holiday in France continues to remain such a fond memory for you.

I have shared your comment with the rest of the team and they were very happy to learn that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guest.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

A great place to stay, at this huge airport. You don't have to leave the airport. It is right there next go gates 2D and 2E. Easy to reach, above the train station. No noise whatsoever. Very quiet and peaceful. My room was a bit outdated, but ample and very confortable. Excellent shower. Smooth and quick check-in/check-out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are very rewarding.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon in Paris.

A bientôt!
Hong Kong
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I think I had better stop complaining as it is obviously me that has the problem and not lazy hotel staff. When I check in to any hotel I always ask what time breakfast is either in the club lounge, if there is one, or in the main restaurant. As in my last review for the Le Meridien Chennai, I find the same thing at the Sheraton CDG – opening times for Lounges/restaurants are at the discretion of the staff – there’s no management staff around at that time anyway so who cares, right?

I always base my schedule around the breakfast opening times – breakfast first, call-in with the family and then prepare for the day ahead (or catch an early flight). What normally happens when the staff can’t be bothered to open on time is that I don’t get to talk to my family that day, and that REALLY irritates me. But that’s my problem – why should the lazy staff care?

So, the Sheraton CDG – breakfast opening time in the Club Lounge and the main restaurant is 6:30am – well, so they say anyway. Today at 6:30am the Club Lounge was in darkness – no problem I thought, I will keep silent and go to the main restaurant – but at 6:35am that was still closed with a queue of people waiting outside. So, I asked the front desk and had it reconfirmed both locations open at 6:30am. The Club Lounge finally opened at 6:45am. A trite apology was forthcoming from the sever – “sorry, we were very busy today, every day it is normally ready at 6:30am”. They may well have been busy but they prioritised their work to put their premium guests last!! Also, it is very strange that last time I stayed at this hotel (and once before when I just called in for breakfast between a plane and a train) the exact same thing happened – so I guess I am just unlucky and always match up with the “unusual” late openings. Do, I believe this – not a word! The staff are just lazy, plain and simple and there is no management oversight. For EUR300+ a night, this is unacceptable.

Will it change – no, regardless of any fine management words that may follow this review. The improvement at the Le Meridien Chennai lasted a whole one day and was then back to laziness. Based on my previous experiences at the Sheraton CDG I have no reason to think this will be any different.

I’m almost a Starwood “Platinum for Life” member, so I have spent a bit of time in Starwood properties. Is this laziness a Starwood trait? It seems to becoming more and more so. Yet, in-between the Le Meridien Chennai and the Sheraton CDG I stayed at a Movenpick Hotel – wonderful on-time service – which truly made me question why I am staying at Starwood properties!

So, my advice is to try other hotels. Maybe when the staff and management at the Sheraton CDG find themselves losing guests they may ask why and really do something about it. But I doubt it….

Room Tip: Any room is fine as long as you don't need to interact with any staff!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We value all guest comments, and constructive feedback helps us to continually improve upon our services and facilities.

I was of course concerned to read that you were left to feel so disappointed by your experience with us, and alarmed to learn how misguided you were regarding our staffing.

I would like to reassure you that the experience you describe falls well below the standards we are renowned for delivering.

I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our Hotel.

Shanghai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel location is very convenient if you need to rest for a few hours or a night.

It is located inside the airport and of easy access to any terminal.

I was traveling with an infant and when I got to the hotel, they had been kind enough to have the room ready, with a baby's bed, all the amenities for the baby etc...

The rooms itself are small, but as I mention above, for a few hours it is ideal.

What I also like about this property is how they really tailored it to very short stays, targeting what actually one needs to be comfortable:

1 - Room service - food was very good...specially breakfast
2 - Internet speed is awesome
3 - lots of tv channels for kids and adults in so many different languages - quite impressive
4 - tea and coffee facilities and complimentary bottled water

I feel this hotel is great.

Highly recommend for a short stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

We are glad to learn that your family and yourself have enjoyed your stay with us especially the suitable location of the hotel. Thank you for your recommendation again.

We look forward to your next visit to us.

Warm Regards!

A.ZIani-Orus
Quality manager

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!