The Sheraton Paris Airport is perfect for someone who won't in Paris for more than a few days. Its about a two minute walk from the hotel to terminal 2 of CDG. Also, the train station to downtown Paris is located downstairs from the hotel. The hotel room was small(like more hotel rooms in Europe), but it was clean and didn't have the (its time for a renovation look). Despite being connected to the airport, I had no trouble sleeping because of jet noise. The front desk and concierge staff were polite and friendly. I have stayed at the hotel several times, and I've never had an issue with the staff. Also, if you have status with SPG(gold or platinum), the breakfast is free as well as wi-fi in your room. The concierge lounge also offers snacks and beverages(sodas, beer, and wine) in the evenings which is also free for gold and platinum SPG members. Besides how often have you stayed in a hotel shaped like a boat.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Roissy
- Roissy Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre: the only hotel built directly inside the International CDG Airport Terminal 2. Walk straight from your plane into a warm and welcoming environment. All 240 rooms and 12 suites are fully soundproofed and equipped with the signature bed Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (SM) Bed. Stay in touch with the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, a unique and convenient online experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.