“Great location, within Terminal 2” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great location, within Terminal 2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

A great place to stay, at this huge airport. You don't have to leave the airport. It is right there next go gates 2D and 2E. Easy to reach, above the train station. No noise whatsoever. Very quiet and peaceful. My room was a bit outdated, but ample and very confortable. Excellent shower. Smooth and quick check-in/check-out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are very rewarding.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon in Paris.

A bientôt!
Quality manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Hong Kong
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I think I had better stop complaining as it is obviously me that has the problem and not lazy hotel staff. When I check in to any hotel I always ask what time breakfast is either in the club lounge, if there is one, or in the main restaurant. As in my last review for the Le Meridien Chennai, I find the same thing at the Sheraton CDG – opening times for Lounges/restaurants are at the discretion of the staff – there’s no management staff around at that time anyway so who cares, right?

I always base my schedule around the breakfast opening times – breakfast first, call-in with the family and then prepare for the day ahead (or catch an early flight). What normally happens when the staff can’t be bothered to open on time is that I don’t get to talk to my family that day, and that REALLY irritates me. But that’s my problem – why should the lazy staff care?

So, the Sheraton CDG – breakfast opening time in the Club Lounge and the main restaurant is 6:30am – well, so they say anyway. Today at 6:30am the Club Lounge was in darkness – no problem I thought, I will keep silent and go to the main restaurant – but at 6:35am that was still closed with a queue of people waiting outside. So, I asked the front desk and had it reconfirmed both locations open at 6:30am. The Club Lounge finally opened at 6:45am. A trite apology was forthcoming from the sever – “sorry, we were very busy today, every day it is normally ready at 6:30am”. They may well have been busy but they prioritised their work to put their premium guests last!! Also, it is very strange that last time I stayed at this hotel (and once before when I just called in for breakfast between a plane and a train) the exact same thing happened – so I guess I am just unlucky and always match up with the “unusual” late openings. Do, I believe this – not a word! The staff are just lazy, plain and simple and there is no management oversight. For EUR300+ a night, this is unacceptable.

Will it change – no, regardless of any fine management words that may follow this review. The improvement at the Le Meridien Chennai lasted a whole one day and was then back to laziness. Based on my previous experiences at the Sheraton CDG I have no reason to think this will be any different.

I’m almost a Starwood “Platinum for Life” member, so I have spent a bit of time in Starwood properties. Is this laziness a Starwood trait? It seems to becoming more and more so. Yet, in-between the Le Meridien Chennai and the Sheraton CDG I stayed at a Movenpick Hotel – wonderful on-time service – which truly made me question why I am staying at Starwood properties!

So, my advice is to try other hotels. Maybe when the staff and management at the Sheraton CDG find themselves losing guests they may ask why and really do something about it. But I doubt it….

Room Tip: Any room is fine as long as you don't need to interact with any staff!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We value all guest comments, and constructive feedback helps us to continually improve upon our services and facilities.

I was of course concerned to read that you were left to feel so disappointed by your experience with us, and alarmed to learn how misguided you were regarding our staffing.

I would like to reassure you that the experience you describe falls well below the standards we are renowned for delivering.

I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our Hotel.

Shanghai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel location is very convenient if you need to rest for a few hours or a night.

It is located inside the airport and of easy access to any terminal.

I was traveling with an infant and when I got to the hotel, they had been kind enough to have the room ready, with a baby's bed, all the amenities for the baby etc...

The rooms itself are small, but as I mention above, for a few hours it is ideal.

What I also like about this property is how they really tailored it to very short stays, targeting what actually one needs to be comfortable:

1 - Room service - food was very good...specially breakfast
2 - Internet speed is awesome
3 - lots of tv channels for kids and adults in so many different languages - quite impressive
4 - tea and coffee facilities and complimentary bottled water

I feel this hotel is great.

Highly recommend for a short stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

We are glad to learn that your family and yourself have enjoyed your stay with us especially the suitable location of the hotel. Thank you for your recommendation again.

We look forward to your next visit to us.

Warm Regards!

A.ZIani-Orus
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Conveniently located in the airport above the train station. My room had a view of the planes. Nice hotel gym and sauna. (Tip: If you intend to use the sauna, check to see that it's on.) Friendly staff. Internet wifi didn't work on my trip (I received a message that the router wasn't set up and no matter how many times I explained that the router was part of their system, not my computer, they just kept saying there was something not set up on my computer.) That was the only frustration (which was never fixed.) It's pricey though.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.
I have read your comment regarding the internet access and shred it with the IT manager for an investigation.
On a more positive note, I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed the suitable location of our hotel and the comfort of its rooms.

We sincerely look forward to your next visit to us.

A bientôt!

Adelaide, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We booked a room at this hotel in a bid to be comfortable and to freshen up during a 9-hour layover as part of a 35-hour journey from Croatia to Australia. What a disappointment. I know sometimes negative Tripadvisor.com reviews are prompted by bad experiences; what follows is one such example.

The Hotel is a little bit tricky to find within CDG, but we did eventually find it. On the plus side, you do not need airport transport to get there (beyond your own feet).

We arrived promptly at 3:30pm, as booked some weeks before, only to be promptly told that the check-in computer had frozen and that we could not be admitted yet. We were asked to wait at the bar (at our own expense) whilst this was solved.

After about 45 minutes or so, and seeing our layover time ticking away, we asked again – to be told that the computer was now up, but the room was not yet ready (note, this was after about 4pm). More waiting at the bar, then more enquiries initiated by us. At this time I noticed the desk staff had a very annoying habit of interrupting our conversation to deal with other people.

This time we refused to leave the desk, and so the room magically appeared. We walked past smelly dried dirty room service trays in the corridor to our room.

We booked a “Club Room” with access to the Club Lounge, in a bid to reduce potential restaurant / cafeteria bills at CDG Airport. Alas, the Club Lounge consisted of stewed-up rolls and other dodgy-looking foodstuffs of indeterminate vintage. We declared defeat, and ordered room service. Pleasant enough, but that order plus our unintended visit to the hotel bar blew our catering budget that day.

Certainly this inability of the Hotel to admit us as guests eroded our “restful” layover time. But at least the room was comfy enough, once we had dealt with all the distractions. And in fairness to the Hotel management, they did reply to our blistering customer satisfaction survey with an email of sincere apology.

Hotels within airports sometimes think that they have captive markets. How else can I explain some of the colossal errors surrounding our stay at this Hotel?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sahring your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to your arrival experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris hopefully in the very near future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Paris Airport in March 2012 the night before an early flight home from a week in Paris.

Pros: the hotel is very convenient for catching a flight. It is located in the airport terminal and it was easily accessible by public transportation. The room was very comfortable and it had a large, well-appointed bathroom. I was surprised by how quiet the room ended up being. At first, I expected it to be loud with jets taking off outside the window, but the Sheraton has done some impressive sound proofing.

Cons: Price. This hotel can be expensive. I was able to get a fantastic deal by using Priceline.com and bidding for the room, but to book directly would have been cost prohibitive for me. Dining options are also limited. The food at the hotel is also very expensive - which I of course expected - and not great.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again, if I could get a discounted rate through Priceline before an early flight. It's convenient and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel, I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with us.
I also would like to thank you for recommending our hotel.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris, hopefully in the near future.

turin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had been sleeping at the Sheraton at CDG airport and it was a very good experience.
now I stopped at the restaurant for a quick lunch and being in a hurry I chose the buffet option: it's fresh, with a wide choice and it's a lot better than most buffet, Club Med included.
I was attracted by the look and feel of fresh food and it's really tasty, the chef was around and she was greeted by many of us when we realized who she was.
service also is attentive, and you do not have tow ait for a dish to be changed nor for the bill.
simple, professional, warm, stylish, I have said all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor following your second stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel, I am deligted to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

I also would like to thank you for your complementary and constructive feedback regarding our quality of food at Les Saisons restaurant. I will certainly extend your comment to our chef who will be delighted to learn that you took time to recognize his quality of work on Trip Advisor.

A.Ziani-Orus

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!