“airport restaurant ? stop here !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
turin
“airport restaurant ? stop here !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had been sleeping at the Sheraton at CDG airport and it was a very good experience.
now I stopped at the restaurant for a quick lunch and being in a hurry I chose the buffet option: it's fresh, with a wide choice and it's a lot better than most buffet, Club Med included.
I was attracted by the look and feel of fresh food and it's really tasty, the chef was around and she was greeted by many of us when we realized who she was.
service also is attentive, and you do not have tow ait for a dish to be changed nor for the bill.
simple, professional, warm, stylish, I have said all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor following your second stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel, I am deligted to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

I also would like to thank you for your complementary and constructive feedback regarding our quality of food at Les Saisons restaurant. I will certainly extend your comment to our chef who will be delighted to learn that you took time to recognize his quality of work on Trip Advisor.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris, hopefully in the near future.

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Lethbridge, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

By which I mean I was stranded in Paris and needed a room on a business trip. the Airport Sheraton had rooms on the club level. I paid 500 Euros (sorry, my client paid...). The room was way to hot to be comfortable and the air con didn't cool it appreciably so my sleep comfort was poor. My morning shower was either scalding hot or freezing cold without moving the controls at all. Uncomfortable at best, and potentially dangerous. Most other quality hotels have installed temperature control dials to avoid this.
Never mind I thought, my skin flowing in alternate red lobsterish and blue polar patches, at least I have the club breakfast. So much the vaunted french cuisine. Yes there was a "hot" breakfast, in a chafing dish, but the scrambled eggs were hard and cold, the hash browns soggy and cold and the bacon stiff and cold. Just inside the little kitchen was another dish, uncovered, unheated, of mainly eggs. Sorry, what part of "food safety": do they not understand?
So much for Club-level comforts. Nevermore at that location, I am sorry to say.
My reception and check-in was smooth, although for some reason they charged me for a pre-paid room - another battle when i get home after this trip. My check-out was terrible - the access to the desks is obstructed so pushy Europeans (mainly Germans, to the chagrin of one of the more polite of that race in front of me) manage to subvert the orderly queue with temerity.
The ONLY bright sport was my visit to the bar, where a very bright, conversational barman kept me awake and drinking. The weather outside was frightful, so the staff were planning on staying for a late night poker game. Perhaps that accounted for their happy state. They also made one poor traveler very happy by providing his girlfriend a beer to take with her to meet him.
Other than that, I will not be staying there again unless I absolutely have to, even if it is close to the airport. I will never trust their food safety based on what I experienced.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your detailed feedbacks following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel. We truly value your comments as it is only from guest feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence.
I am of course, most concerned to learn of your disappointment and would like to extend my sincere apologies that your experience fell short of the high standards we are renowned for achieving. Please allow me to reassure you that I have personally addressed your feedbacks with the concerned department heads to ensure that we revisit all these issues and minimize the risk of them reoccurring.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to share any additional feedback.
Once again, thank you very much for sharing your feedback, we certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future and serving you again, with the aim to restore your confidence in full.
Blue Mountains National Park, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have stayed at quite a few airport hotels around the world and the Sheraton CDG is one of the best.
We were greeted by the receptionist and the shiftleader and both made us feel very welcome, they definately displayed the how can I help and nothing is a problem attitude.

We paid the upgrade fee to a club room and were not disappointed the room was super clean and well appointed. The club room facilities were more than adequate for an Airport hotel
however the gentleman (unfortunately I did not get his name) that looked after it deserves a special mention. The service he provided was excellent however in Australia we would describe him as a cricket tragic (very nice term), there is no one he can regulary have a conversation with about cricket. If you a future guest from a cricketing nation please search him out and talk cricket with him.

Our check out was as expected, smooth.

If you have an early morning or late flight out of Paris I highly recommend that you stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel our departure gate was only 300 metres from the hotel door.

We definately will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel, . We pride ourselves in delivering a unique guest experience for all our guests, and I am therefore delighted to learn that we were successful in achieving this for you.

Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel product, facilites and the team are truly appreciated, I am certain that the team will be all delighted to learn of your comments.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the future.

A BIENTOT!
Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The architecture of this hotel is unique-it looks like a ship coming out of the airport-and the location is extremely convenient, particularly if you have an early morning or a late night flight in or out of Charles De Gaulle in Paris. It is also useful to catch the efficient and prompt train system that whisks you away into Paris within 30 minutes. For the money you save here, you can take the train in and out of the city and get free internet and breakfast (at least for certain level SPG members). The SPG lounge offered a great assortment but here is the main drawback of this hotel--because of it's open interior design, all of the smoke that had been smoked in this building for the last 40 years has all wafted upwards, getting clogged in the fabric lining the walls of the corridors. And, to protect guests from falling debris from above, there is netting everywhere making the upper floors look either like a prison setting or a baseball batting practice area. It stinks--literally and figuratively because this has the propensity to be such a better hotel if they would steam clean the fabric and/or replace it (and raise the corridor protective railings). So, good value for your money but hold your breath when going beyond the second floor.

Room Tip: stay on a lower floor in order to avoid the smoke that permeates the fabric, rugs, and curtains of t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sahring your review of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to the smoking smell. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you have experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company hygiene standards. I have notified the relevant department of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Apris, hopefully in the very near future.

Lugano
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My second time in this hotel, which can be considered as an oasis at CDG airport. In general services at the airport are very poor, except few hotels, there is nothing else. I am always shocked in Paris, because for example in Zurich if you have few hours at the airport, you will be able to finish a lot of businesses (banks, post, gift shops, supermarket, different kind of shops (including technique), restaurants, hairdresser, fitness, etc. in very nice surrounding and plus it's so close to the city center).

At CDG, except when you are already in train to the hotel, there is no sign how to reach Sheraton. The reception area is dark, small with limited seating area. Internet is free only in the lobby and very expensive in the room (24 EUR). The room was OK, including room service. There is a complimentary water and slippers, what is a nice treat. They provide toiletry of same brand like in other Sheraton hotels worldwide and in comparison to some Sheratons I stayed in USA, this one looks pretty welll maintained. The bathroom is OK too and I have impression that saw Villroy&Boch sign in the shower cabin. There is a double windows system, so there is no noise from the airport.

In general, it is sad to be in Paris but without seeing its attractions. This hotel is convinient for short staying between flights on different days or for meetings in the conference center, however Paris seems not to be a hub, convinient for flights in and out on same day from many European destinations and I don't see a point for organizing meetins there.

Room Tip: It's a big hotel, ask for a room close to the elevator
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I would like to thank you for your complementary detailed and constructive feedback, as it is only from our guest feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to product and service excellence.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris airport Hotel, hopefully in the near future.

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

It is located right in the terminal 2. Hotel is super modern. The bed is super comfortable. They do have a bath tub for you to soak in. It is a nice touch to take a tub bath before you leave for your flight (not too many European hotels with bathtub)
People are friendly. Breakfast is a nice feast. Wonderful place to stay if your flight is in the morning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel product, facilites and the team are truly appreciated.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Tunis, Tunisia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I always seek to stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre when I have an early flight out of Roissy CDG. I like the warm welcome, the high quality of the service by the hotel staff, the very modern and functional rooms, the spa and the beautiful view of the airport from my room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel and I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and to receive such a warm review of your stay.

I have also shared your feedback with the rest of the team and they were very happy to learn that you appreciate their efforts. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

A.Ziani-Orus

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!