“Good acoustic insulation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 35051 | Tremblay-en-France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
YYC
“Good acoustic insulation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I must say I slept well even though my room faced the runway. Double double pane windows do a wonderful job.

Only criticism: shower and hot water. I found the shower water temperature to oscillate in a wide enough range to make it quite uncomfortable. Granted, this hotel is likely close to thirty years old, but surely even then there was no major challenge in dealing with that sort of issue?

Additionally, the shower itself is rather small. Which would not normally be a problem to me (might for people of size) except when trying to escape a suddenly overly cold or hot shower jet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comment regarding the acoustic insulation . I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Though, please accpet my apologie for the incident with the shower It is scertainly an isolated case.

We look forward to your next visit to us.

A Bientôt!

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

With an early flight the next day we opted to stay at the Sheraton Hotel as it is located right beside Terminal 2. Lovely hotel and welcoming and helpful staff. We had paid for B&B but due to our early start, we couldn't take breakfast in the dining room as it only started at 6 am. We had a continental breakfast served in our room which was more than adequate, although on checking out we were almost charged for this! We explained to the receptionist that the room service food was our breakfast and was pre-paid which resolved the issue. No further charge. The only complaint we did have however, was that the room itself was too hot and we couldn't get it to cool down at all, but for one night it wasn't really an issue. We would like the excuse to stay at the Sheraton again in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read your review from your recent stay with us, thank you for sharing this via TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality and services provided within the hotel. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We do hope you will return to Paris in the near future and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times. It is incredibly convenient as it is inside the Paris CDG airport, but the surprise is that the rooms are always clean, comfortable and well appointed. There is a nice restaurant off the lobby, with always good and pleasant service. I will usually position myself at this hotel the night before a flight to the US, to avoid the hassles of an early morning flight into Paris to change planes. This hotel has become my little oasis of rest and recuperation after a week in Europe, which makes for a much more relaxing next day trip home.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to read your review and to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

At Sheraton Paris Airport, we endeavor to provide nothing but the best of service and facilities to all our guests. Your kind comments regarding our hotel is the reflection of our efforts in ensuring that you are well looked after and that our service standards exceeded your expectation.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris, hopefully not in to distant future.

Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Air France booked this hotel for me while I was connecting in CDG over-night. The hotel provides a very convenient locatin directly in Terminal 2 - although you cannot rely a lot on the signs within the terminal to get there.
The staff was very courteous and efficient - check in was quick. It appeared I was booked in a "standard room"; totally fine, large king size bed - very clean room - large TV screen with good channel selection. Although directly in the airport, the hotel is totally sound insulated. I did not hear airplane noise at all.
The breakfast buffet is excellent, and better than what you usually expect, although a little bit expensive.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay with us. This will certainly motivate our team to continue to deliver the best service to all our guests.

It is always very rewarding to receive such compliments as the team endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves with great satisfaction.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel in the very near future.

Hopewell, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

At the close of each visit to Paris, I stay at the Sheraton at the CDG Airport the morning before my flight. The hotel is connected to the airport and guests can use the CDGVAL in the morning to travel directly to their departure terminal. With the early morning flight and the unpredictable Paris traffic, I find that I'm more at ease knowing I am close by.
The hotel is uniquely designed. It's shaped like a circle that has been pinched on opposite sides, at the diameter, and stretched thin. I imagine it looks like a squinty eye if seen from the air. The design makes for a very interesting interior. The atrium which extends from the ground floor to the fourth (top floor) is open and airy. A nice touch for those exiting the guest rooms that front the atrium. But, for those guests who are in the rooms more toward the ends of the hotel, the hallways are dark and eerie. I have never had the opportunity to stay in a room which fronts the atrium and I have never actually seen a guest emerging from one of these rooms.
The room interiors are decorated in a sort of 70s art deco look. A bit dated, there is even a chaise lounge. But, the rooms are clean, the linens crisp. The place could invest some in new, less mushy, pillows.
The front desk staff seem a bit confused and there is always some kind of issue, "the computer crashed", "the internet should have been free of charge", etc.
I may try the Pullman next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that fronts the atrium or you'll have to walk down the scary hallway.
Dear guest,

I was concerned to learn of your disappointment regarding your experience with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the shortfalls you might have experienced.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to share any additional information about your last experience with us.

We thank you once again for staying with us and for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and restore your confidence in our quality of service !

Yours sincerely,
A. Ziani-Orus
cincinnati
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Clean and comfortable. Pricey because of location. Attached right to airport terminal- so easy to get there.Average breakfast buffet.Probably very good for business travellers.Not so much for families with children.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us .
We sincerely look forward to your next visit to us.

A BIENTOT !

Garland, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was just passing by the sheratonon sunday 18th of november having a drink in the bar, buy the way the service was good, then before I leave, i needed to ask an information to the concierge, when i arrived at the desk, i didn't seen the concierge, because she was down on her knees usins her laptop, I have never seen that before, what kind of 4 star hotel concierge do that, I have been in many hotels but never saw that.
I just left, i think she didn't see me,for good mesures I took a picture of this strange situation,if someone from the hotel need is picture i will be pleased to send it.
Exept that the hotel is nice, and the location is perfect.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sahring your review of your recent experience with us.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to the concierge experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced.Is is certainly not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
Thank you again for your understanding.

A.Ziani-Orus

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!