“Very Good Location for airport and city access” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Paris CDG Terminal

You added Novotel Paris CDG Terminal to your Saves list
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route de l'Epinette | Roissypole - BP16302, 95705 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Offer
Park Sleep & Go
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Very Good Location for airport and city access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Booked this hotel by chance, and turned in the rental car the afternoon before our flight the following morning. Allowed a stress-free departure from Paris. Enjoyed a snack in the bar and also dinner in the restaurant was excellent. The room was modern, and quiet. Internet worked very well. Front desk staff were a little variable from excellent to mildly interested. But, all-in-all very favourably impressed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Patrick G, Directeur général at Novotel Paris CDG Terminal, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Strasity,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are satisfied to read that we've succed in offering you an enjoyable stay at Roissy CDG.
We hope to see you again when you'll be back in Paris.

best regards,

Patrick Gaude

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Pleasantville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stay at this hotel twice a year when I come in for a trade show. The easy location to the airport and RER are key features for me. it is just one stop on the RER to Parc D'Exposition. The lobby lounge is quite acceptable for a single female traveler to have a drink and light meal after a long day. The restaurant is also very good - nothing fancy, but attractive design and simply good tasting food. The room is very comfortable, bed is very comfortable - I always sleep very well. The hotel staff is very pleasant and helpful. Free wifi is also a key feature. My only complaint is I wish they one TV channel in English (besides the BBC).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear "EmilyJoan11",

I thank you for your witness and for your renewed trust in our hotel.
AS you said the hotel benefit from a perfect localisation to reach easely the Paris Villepinte Parc des Expositions by train in a few minutes.
Your comments is our best rewards.
I am also glad to inform you that since march this year we've added lots of English and foreign speaking channel, with sports, news, movies and kids program on our large screen TV programs.
I hope you can enjoy them when you'll be back in Roissy CDG.
Thank you again for your comments.

Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is the uglyist hotel room I have ever been in! Like a prison cell. No pictures on the walls. The glass on the window looks like old, old plastic. Impossible to see out of. The 2 pillows are very little but they do have 3 little 60's leftover throw pillows. The location to the plain is good. The room is clean but if any other airport hotel is avalible stay there! This is not a cheep hotel.

Room Tip: Go some place else!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your comments regarding your last stay in our hotel.
I am really sorry that you didn't like the room and that this affected your experience in our hotel, despite the fact that you've enjoyed the location.
If you agree, you can contact me by email: patrick.gaude@accor.com. I would then be please to exchange with you on your feedback in term to improve our product in services.
Please be assure that we do care about maintening our room in the best conditions, and that we are regularly conducting renovation work in our hotel.
As for the pillow, we've removed the little one's and you have now 2 choices of pillow quality in your room.
I hope you'll give us another chance to make a good first impression on your next trip in Paris.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I had an overnight stay here again before heading home after a 3-week trip in Europe. We chose this hotel again for its convenient location. No worries being late for our flight.

Room is clean and spacious. Easy check-in/check-out. Fast WiFi. Easy access to the terminal via the CDGVAL train.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear "MamaSqueak",

I thank you for your fidelity to our hotel and for your comments.
I am glad to read that you were again satisfied with your experience at Novotel Paris CDG Terminal.
Thank you gain for your trust and I look froward to welcome you again!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Novotel was everything it promised to be. Located conveniently on the CDGVAL airport train system I was able to literally walk from my room, to the train, to the terminal in about 30 minutes.

Everything was clean and the staff were friendly. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone laying over at the airport. The hotel may also work for a brief jaunt into the city as it is literally on top of the RER B line.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Scott F.,

Thank's a lot for your comments !
What can I add !
We can only thank you again for encouraging us to continue in this way and work to maintain our high level of service for your best satisfaction.
I hope to see you back on your next trip at Roissy CDG.

Hastings, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

stayed at this hotel at easter.it was very clean and the staff were very helpful.we had breakfast which was a buffet style but had everything to suit all needs.the room we had was huge and was immaculate.the hotel is quiet even though it is located by the airport.definitely would stay again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your feedback on your last stay at our hotel.
I am glad to read that you've enjoyed your room and the breakafst buffet served from 5 AM everyday and the perefct location of the hotel at the heart of the airport.
I hope to see you back at Novotel Paris CDG Terminal on your next trip in Paris.

Patrick Gaude

Been to Novotel Paris CDG Terminal? Share your experiences!