Some of these reviews make me smile. Some people want to pay for peanuts and get Ritz crackers. Stayed here for 2 nights in August and found the place quite adequate. Having said that, we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel which is what some of these people must do as a hobby, just stay in and find as many faults as possible. Also, if you want to stay somewhere more suitable for travelling into Paris centre, do your homework, this hotel is about 40mins out of Paris and cheap. Find one closer and pay a fortune or stop moaning.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Villepinte hotel is located in the Exhibition Centre 5 km south-west of Roissy airport and close to the Paris Nord II business centre. Appreciated by guests on business trips, the hotel offers for booking 124 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection (4 adapted for disabled guests). You can book 4 meeting rooms. A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace and private outdoor closed parking are at your disposal. You are 15 km from the Parc Astérix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Villepinte Parc Expos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.