It looks like a hostel to me than a hotel. I have never experience such a IBIS hotel before.
First of all, we had a really hard time to locate the hotel. The hotel is in fact very near to the CDG airport but the the taxi driver don't pick us. We have to take a train and walk for 30mins which was told to be only 10mins with luggage after exit from the metro station.
The room is so small to accommodate 3 persons, there are no more space to walk after we open up 3 luggages on the floor. I really can't believe that there is only 1 power point in the room! We can't charge 2 phones at one time!
The restaurant provide real simple breakfast (9 euro) , and dinner (16 euro for hot section). Nothing fancy about the food but we have no choice during our stay for the expo.
Conclusion, don't choose this hotel if you are not visiting the expo.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Villepinte hotel is located in the Exhibition Centre 5 km south-west of Roissy airport and close to the Paris Nord II business centre. Appreciated by guests on business trips, the hotel offers for booking 124 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection (4 adapted for disabled guests). You can book 4 meeting rooms. A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace and private outdoor closed parking are at your disposal. You are 15 km from the Parc Astérix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Villepinte Parc Expos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.