It was a business trip & this was my last choice as I booked it around a fortnight ago. 136 euro per night was ourageous for what it offered.Dinner was cheap but of low quality cuisine. The room was very small (no fridge, no safe). The lobby was dirty & the receptionists did not know English well. The worst of all was the location. If you don't have a car, forget it! It is in the middle of nowhere & its big iron door makes you feel like you are in a prison.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Villepinte hotel is located in the Exhibition Centre 5 km south-west of Roissy airport and close to the Paris Nord II business centre. Appreciated by guests on business trips, the hotel offers for booking 124 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection (4 adapted for disabled guests). You can book 4 meeting rooms. A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace and private outdoor closed parking are at your disposal. You are 15 km from the Parc Astérix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Villepinte Parc Expos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.