Just come back from National Holiday at Ibus hotel. It was disgraceful. The hotel is surrounded by a fence. You cannot go anywhere. You are trapped. They gave us no choice for the food which was awful. [Example First night, white rice and fish } Difficult to get served at the bar , and when you did two pints cost 12 euro 20 cents. Stay clear!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel
- Ibis Paris Villepinte Parc Expo Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Villepinte hotel is located in the Exhibition Centre 5 km south-west of Roissy airport and close to the Paris Nord II business centre. Appreciated by guests on business trips, the hotel offers for booking 124 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi connection (4 adapted for disabled guests). You can book 4 meeting rooms. A restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace and private outdoor closed parking are at your disposal. You are 15 km from the Parc Astérix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Ibis Villepinte P. Expos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.