“Very good for airport stay or conferences in exhibition centre” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle

You added Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   351 av du Bois de la Pie, 95912 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
London, United Kingdom
“Very good for airport stay or conferences in exhibition centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Was here for a week-long conference at an annual event at the nearby exhibition centre. Have stayed in most of the hotels in this area over the years and this is up there with the other good one which is the nearby Marriott.

Nice room, but bathroom was starting to feel like it needed a bit of a refresh, eg tile grout.

Bar and restaurant area nice and lively, decor very nice.

Decent buffet style dinner but a la carte menu almost non-existent and the buffet gets a bit samey after 4 days.

Breakfast choice/quality fine. Didn't use any other facilities but overall liked the place.

No good for Central Paris of course.

Wifi is a total rip-off, fairly standard for airport hotels

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ygillet, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We value your positive feedback as it is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest. We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on this web site. Providing a personalized service to our guests is one of our major values and we are delighted that our service was up to your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back again in the not-too-distant future.
Yann GILLET

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night before our flight from CDG back to the United States. The place was charming and remarkably quiet for being so close to the airport. We enjoyed our brief stay. The restaurant was a pleasant change from normal hotel restaurants. The shuttle to CDG made it very convenient. We would stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We would like to thank you for your comment as it is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest. Providing a personalized service to our guests is one of our major values and we are delighted that our service was up to your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back again in the not-too-distant future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

They assigned me a room which has been occupied by someone else, then I was being moved to another room where nothing is replenished, hotel staff are highly unwilling to help even for just tiny request or simple question.
1. I was being assigned a room and as I entered the room, I saw bathrobe laying on the bed, opened champagne bottles, luggages laying around the floor..- someone is occupying this room. I was shocked as this is the most terrible mistake a hotel can make. Just imagine while you are sleeping and someone else is being assigned your room's key card and enter your room, will you ever feel safe to stay in this hotel again? ( I was lucky that no one was in the room at that time, I guess they were out for dinner)
2. Feeling horriying, I went down stair to the reception again with my suitcase. The receptionist apologized for the mistake they made and assigned me another room. I got to the new room, feeling dissapointed to find that there is no bottled water provided, and there aren't any water kettle, cup/glass, tea bag provided too. Now, I am not a fussy person, I can live without bathroom slipper, international adapter, toothbrush etc. ( there wasn't any in the room either anyway), but for me a water kettle is the most basic necessity, and at least a cup, of course! Fine, I'm lucky that I brought my own traveller's size water kettle, so I called and ask whether they can send me a cup, at least i can drink some water, and I was told that they will charge me 5 euros for delivery of a cup. I have been living in so many different hotels and I Hvnt come across this kind of nonsense. They should have provide customer with these in the room at the first place.
3. When being asked about how much do they charge for lunch, the receptionist say: 'it depends on what you eat'. I answered: ' the paper says it is a lunch buffet, so there must be a fixed price right?' and then the receptionist says: 'oh well, we prepare different kinds of buffet everyday. For tomorrow..maybe...it shall be...around XX euros'. He didn't even bothered to check even though the computer is just right in front of him, he can totally get to know the price by just one click but he didn't do so.
I would say these are unacceptable for a 4-stars hotel, not only that I will not come back again, I will also tell my friends and colleagues to not coming to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
Firstly, we would like to apologize for the experience you have been through during your stay in our hotel.
We sincerely regret the problems you experienced with your room; especially concerning the mistake of our team and that you had a room already assigned to someone else. We are terrified to hear that you found some belongings from another guest in the room our employees gave you. We do not understand how such situation happened. Please rest assured that your feedback has been reviewed with our Front Office Manager.
We sincerely regret that your room was not up to the standard expected and we do understand your disappointment given our standing.
Secondly, we sincerely regret that you have not been satisfied by the information given at our Front Office. Providing a personalized service to our guests is one of our major values and we are sorry to hear that we failed with you.
We appreciate that you have shared your experience with us, as your feedback will assist us in monitoring and improving our service levels. We hope to welcome you back for a stay that meets all your expectations.
Yours Sincerely,
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have decided (with 2 friends) to stay for 3 nights for the weekend at the Hyatt near CDG airport for leisure time out in Paris and nice evenings at the hotel, using the SPA.

Room was comfortable but you could not open the windows for fresh air. Also I could hear aircraft noise late in the nights and early in the mornings.

Dining facilities are fine and the buffet breakfast good.

There is no covered connection between the SPA and the hotel. You have to go out from the SPA (after some hot jacuzzi or sauna) in ice freezing weather and go inside the hotel. Also the SPA room was cold and the water in the swimming pool also cold!

I would not recommend to stay here as a tourist as it is far from the attractions of Paris and costly: you have to take taxi (you have to pay two ways if you will order taxi form the reception) to the SNCF station and to come back from Paris by SNCF and again taxi to reach the hotel!!!

Room Tip: I have no idea!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ygillet, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us; however have taken note of your comments on the window in the room. Please let me inform you that we do understand the fact that our guest is not able to open the window can cause trouble; but as an airport hotel, the windows cannot be opened because of security.

Moreover, we are sorry that you have know a bad experience in our Spa and that water was cold. Please rest assured that your feedback has been reviewed with our Engineering Manager and that the issue has been solved.

We appreciate your taking the time and trouble to share your experience with us, as your feedback will assist us in monitoring and improving our service levels. We hope to welcome you back for a stay that meets all your expectations.

Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Have stayed for one night in it.
The location is very good if you have a deal near the CDG airport (~20Euro by taxi) or in the Paris Nord 2 exposition centre (~12Euro by taxi).
The Apollo restaurant provides really delicious food, and i think that 35Euro for buffet dinner with so wide choice is really very attractive price, service was perfect too.
I visited the SPA, the facilities are at minimal level: small swimming pool, small gym, sauna and jacuzzi bath. But the advantage was that it was almost empty in evening time.
My general impression of the evening spent in the hotel was fine, it was good relax after the hard conference day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ygillet, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Providing a personalized service to our guests is one of our major values and we are delighted to hear that our service was up to your expectations.

We appreciate your taking the time and trouble to share your experience with us and hope to welcome you back again in the not-too-distant future.

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Let me start by saying that i generally like Hyatt hotels and i stayed in a lot of them over the years.
I decided to stay for the night before my flight at the Hyatt CDG since i had an early flight to catch with my wife and a baby so i figured that staying at a hotel right next to the airport would be a luxury so we can sleep a little longer. Everything went fine until i got inside the shuttle with another couple at 6.30 in the morning, we right away said to the driver our flights, Lufthansa for us and United for the other couple, well it turns out that the driver never heard of these airlines but i was an easy fix as i resolved it by a simple google search that said that we need terminal 1, the driver drops us off with 4 pieces of luggage and a baby in ice freezing weather in terminal 3 (it's a train station) and somehow convinced us that this is terminal 1 and all we need to do is take another train shuttle and that is the ONLY WAY to get to our terminal so we just left and it turns out that he simply dropped us off in the wrong place and i had to carry 4 pieces of luggage by myself without a trolley since trolleys are not allowed in the shuttle area, i wont bore you with every detail but i barely made it all sweaty to my flight. I simply don't understand how you have a clueless driver in a hotel where the all concept surrounds around the driver taking you quickly and safely to the right place...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ygillet, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We were pleased to learn that you had a good stay with us and we would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
However we have noted your comment about our shuttle service and we sincerely regret that you have through such situation. We understand that you have been upset and we are sorry that you were not informed about the shuttle itinerary. Indeed, our Shuttle drivers are only able to go to terminal 2 and terminal 3 because of the decisions of the Airport of Paris. For security reasons, our shuttle cannot go to terminal 1 and the only possibility for clients is to take another shuttle to get to terminal 1. We regret that the driver or our team at lobby did not inform you about this.

We appreciate your taking the time and trouble to respond to the questionnaire, as your feedback will assist us in monitoring and improving our service levels. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here one night before our flight back home. Room was comfortable and quiet for an airport hotel. Staff was very nice. Very good hotel restaurant that was a bonus. The only need for improvement, would be in the area of "sprucing" it up a bit---dings on the walls, stains on the carpet---normal wear-and-tear items, otherwise a very good hotel. Recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ygillet, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor.

It is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest. We are pleased that you have shared your experience with us; although we have well noted that there is still room for improvement.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you again in Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle in the near future.

Yann GILLET

Been to Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!