I have stayed here four or five times - the reception is typical Paris, typical Europe - you can feel yourself aging in the line to check in.
The staff isn't overly friendly on reception - again, welcome to Paris - but they are courteous enough and seem willing to explain your benefits if you have status with them. I am a Hyatt Passport member so usually at least score some free Wi-Fi.
This last time I stayed my room was nice and cool - I ended up getting a double bed room (my company booked it) and the little bed was barely big enough for me alone. I will say this, though. My A/C was nice and cold - the shower was good and hot. The time before this stay, I couldn't get my room very cool, but it was almost 100 degrees out. I think the part of the hotel that is connected to the reception area is older or something, and the other hotel section across from reception may be better constructed.
The workout facility is good with a decent size pool and good equipment. Being open 24 hours is a bonus.
Be warned, though - the food and drink is really expensive for what you get. Buy yourself some drinks at a Relay store at CDG before you come over or you can make the somewhat short walk to the village of Roissy where there are two grocery stores to cover your needs.
Two of my colleagues plunked down some serious change for breakfast, which both say was nowhere near worth it.
I've stayed at better, stayed at worse. Welcome to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 25 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy