We stayed here for a week while attending the air show. The hotel is quite nice - very clean, onsite fitness center, good food, friendly and helpful staff. We also received 2 complimentary bottles of water and desserts each day, which was nice after arriving back in the evenings. The room facilities could be better - 2 little pillows for a king size bed, 2 towels in the bathroom, no drinking glasses (unless you wanted to pay 5 euro for them to be delivered), no tea or coffee facilities in room, etc. These are not big problems, but more annoying than anything. The hotel is not easily accessible. There is a shuttle that runs every 20 minutes or so between the airport and hotel, however with only 8 seats, it does fill up quickly. A lot of airline crew stay at this hotel and the shuttle can fill up quickly if a group of them decide to use it. Best to line up early to secure your seat on the shuttle during the busier times, and not wait inside the hotel. Unfortunately the airline crew can be a little pushy and I saw them jump ahead of other guests a couple of times for a seat. I missed the shuttle twice and had to wait for the next one, and also caught the shuttle for a nearby hotel a few times to get back earlier. The hotel should consider running shuttles more frequently during these busy periods or run a separate shuttle for airline crew. There is also a bus that runs from the hotel and the city every day for a fee. The trip takes about 1 hour. Overall, I would only stay here again for an airport layover and would consider another hotel closer to the airport first due to accessibility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 25 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy