“American Style Hotel For Early CDG Departure” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle

You added Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   351 av du Bois de la Pie, 95912 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Chicago
“American Style Hotel For Early CDG Departure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Room was bit run down--wardrobe door falling off hinges, TV remote nowhere to be found. Comfortable beds were welcome. Was concerned about shuttle convenience, but we had no problems whatsoever. Agree that restaurant is overpriced, but what else is new for an airport hotel?

Room Tip: It's an airport hotel, close by the freeway, so earplugs would be helpful to pack.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear TriCoastal,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased you enjoyed our free shuttle service to the airport and hope you had a nice flight.
I would like to apologize for the feeling you had in the room, next time please contact the reception so that they can move you to another room and solve problems in this one.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Best,
Gautier PY, Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a great hotel for overnight connections as it sits as close as possible to CDG. The rooms are larger than most and very modern. The problem here and why I did not give 5 stars --- staff. The front desk staff are somewhat rude and seem preoccupied with personal conversations to assist guests trying to check-in. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are outfitted nicely for business travelers. I would recommend this location for overnight stays but not for a stay if you are on vacation or wanting to see the sights of Paris.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Oronde D,
I would like to thank you for your comment; it really helps us knowing how our guests enjoyed our hotel.
Our location is close from CDG airport indeed, moreover, we are also a short drive from Paris main exhibition centers including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget.
Regarding your arrival, I well noted your remark and informed our front desk manager who took necessary actions as this should not have happened.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon to exceed your expectations, in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any other comment to share.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel appears o.k. from the architectural point of view, but service and ambience was not there.
The room we had was very noisy and we could hear the complete word by word conversation of the people in the next room at 1:00 am, including the lady singing while blow drying her hair.
The repeat of that was in the morning when the maids where making up their room.
There where two serious breaks of hygiene in service at breakfast, one was that the dirty coffee cups where placed beside the coffee service area, and people would, by mistake pick up the dirty coffee cups to drink from. I tried to bring this to someone's attention, but the server did not pay any attention to me.
The other was that there was no napkin provided for people to hold the bread while cutting it, and so people would just pick it up with their bare hands and cut it or break a piece from the baguette. In a family this is o.k, but these people I do not know, and I don't know where they had their hands last, so I did not eat bread.
We met with 5 friends for dinner at the restaurant, the food and service was mediocre at best.
Every person in each area of service except the front desk check in lady, who was friendly and polite, where not one bit concerned about our welfare. They where all just doing a job, and as their job is suppose to be hospitality, they did it very poorly.
One can never say they will never do something again, but I don't think it is likely we will return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear MaryEllen000,
Thank you for your taking the time to share with us your feedback about your recent stay with us.
I feel really sorry about the different issues you are highlighting in your review, however rest assured I will personally do the follow-up on these so it does not happen again.
Concerning the noise, I am sorry you were bothered by your neighbors. On your next stay, please feel free to come see us at reception so we can move you to another room.
Once again, I would like to thank you for your comment as this helps us striving for excellence, please feel free to contact me personally, I would be pleased to take note of any other remarks, in the meantime, I hope to welcoming you back soon in our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Can't beat the location and didn't hear much airport noise at all.
Stayed for one night layover and would do so again. Ate in the restaurant , it was pricey but that's not unexpected for airport hotel. Service was slow but food was great.

• Stayed April 2012
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Bayman1,
I would like to thank you for your review; I am really pleased to see you enjoyed your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles De Gaulle. Indeed, our rooms are really well isolated, so that even if it is an airport hotel, no noise distrubs our guests. I sincerely apologize if you felt the service was slow, however rest assured your feedback was shared with our restaurant manager who will solve this problem.
I hope we can welcome you soon again soon.
LAX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just stayed here for one night and I can recommend the hotel though I was disappointed the pool/jacuzzin were being serviced as I was looking forward to a swim and sauna to recover from jetlag. I booked a club floor room and was not happy with the temp/ac in the first room I was given so the staff promptly put me in another room which was very comfortable. Bed and linens are great and all the staff I encountered, inc. on the phone, were very accommodating and service oriented. The Regency Club is fairly small but the canapes in the evening were very good though I was disappointed at no sparkling wine available. Breakfast was included in my rate and was offered in their restaurant downstairs which had a nice buffet. The shuttle back to CDG was on time and dropped me off at a convenient spot for my flt out of 2E. The only downside for me was I had to take a cab to the hotel from CDG as I was traveling with more luggage than I could handle for the train that you have to take to get to the shuttle stop from Terminal 1. All in all, a good choice for an overnight.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Moremiles,

Thank you very much for your time and remarks. I feel sorry you could not enjoy our swimming pool, this one will be under maintenance until March 10th 2013 indeed, and this, in order to ensure a spotless cleanliness to our guests.
I am glad you tried and enjoyed our Regency Club offering three complimentary food and beverage services, continental breakfast, mid-day refreshments and evening hors d'oeuvres with cocktail service, all included in your rate as you mentioned.
We do propose an shuttle service indeed, we can also provide limo service upon arrival. I hope you will be able to try more of our services during your next stay, in the meantime, I am looking forward to welcoming you.
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Extremely comfortable beds and nice sized rooms - especially for Europe, excellent buffet. Shuttle ran efficiently. I can't imagine a nicer airport hotel experience in Europe.... Only downsides is the hotel isn't in the airport proper as say the Sheraton but it is a lot cheaper and the rooms are a lot nicer. Recommended

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear gic1953,
Thank you for your comment, I am pleased to see you felt so comfortable in our rooms and enjoyed our restaurant with its buffet and “a la carte” service.
We are very close from Villepinte and Le Bourget exhibition center , and wealso provide to all our guests a free shuttle service from the airport to our doorstep. I hope you will be back soon at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle.
austrailia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed overnight at this fantastic hotel Class all the way the value for money was excellent booked a twin share the room it was so very comfortable and cosy after a 26 hour flight from Australia could not have wanted any better the staff were amazing the restaurants absolutely A class the menu a great choice of different dishes a must if u need some where close to the Airport The Irish Coffee will do the trick to Start your Holiday in Paris would highly recommend this hotel to stay c it for your selfs

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear ozzygypsy,
I would like to thank you for your comment, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle. I hope you had enough time to enjoy our spa and swimming pool or other activities. I hope to welcoming you again soon, in the meantime, feel free to forward me any remarks. I would be pleased to take notes of it.
Gautier PY, Director of Operations.

Been to Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!