Stayed overnight while connecting at CDG. Our plane landed at 22h30 - and we walked to get the hotel shuttle. Waited for the shuttle 40 minutes. We mentioned it to the driver when the shuttle arrived, and the driver just responded: "this is normal". The hotel is actually quite far for terminal 2... there are many other hotels that are closer. Upon check-in, my colleague was informed he did not have a king size room, although this is what he booked and he is a Hyatt platinum member. The agent at check-in told him, in a quite arrogant tone, that there is nothing he could do, there was no king size room... but after arguing... and switching room three times... they magically found a king size room. For my part, my room was ok... but nothing exceptional. Small room - with a small twin bed... I experienced better with Mercure!
The following day... waited again over 30 minutes for the shuttle to bring me back to the airport... I was the only passenger, but the driver still did not bother to bring me to Terminal 2E where my fligght departing and left me at the train station. (We passed just by Terminal 2E on the way to the train station - but the driver said "this is not where I stop").
So... overall they do not seem to care a lot about service at this hotel. If you are connecting at CDG - better pay a premium for the Sheraton... it is directly inside the terminal and the service is way way better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 25 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy