Booked on hotels.com on basis of reviews. One night stop for business - Sunday evening with a 10pm arrival. Used a cab after all the bad reviews of the black bus, but took the bus to the airport next morning and it was empty and prompt, and only stopped once en route. Receptionist was "in training" but was charming and helpful, with careful/accurate English. Early access granted to gym (why do business hotels have gyms that don't open until 9am?). Room OK, a bit worn but generally clean. Tried the buffet which, by that time, was a little "tired". I wasn't brave enough to try seafood when the dips and pates around it had developed a bit of a crust! What I had was fine though, and I'm still alive... Gym was small, and if you're over 6ft you'd hit your head whilst using the running machine.
Breakfast was OK (though expensive). Hotel was reasonable value at EUR72, plus EUR21 for buffet and 17 for breakfast. Wifi was free and quick.
Generally OK....in a not very memorable sort of way....
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Paris Cdg Airport Villepinte Hotel Roissy
- Golden Tulip Paris Cdg Airport Villepinte Hotel
- Kyriad Prestige Roissy Paris
- Kyriad Prestige Roissy Hotel Paris
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Golden Tulip Paris CDG Airport Villepinte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.