“Average but not what it's says it is” 3 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Adv Purchase upto 20% off
“Average but not what it's says it is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I haven't really got anything bad to say about the hotel apart from the gym's a joke!
Nothing works, and the sauna and steam room don't work either.
It's about half hour away from Paris city centre and half hour away from Disney land.
The food was ok.
Don't pay extra for the breakfast like I did because they don't really bother/check.
I could hear the plaines taking off and landing but I slept ok.

• Stayed February 2013
Arnaud V, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time and trouble to inform us about your recent stay at the Millennium Hotel Paris CDG Airport

Your evaluation of our various services and facilities is very much appreciated, since it is only through guests, such as yourself, that I can make sure our standards correspond to our guests’ needs.

We have discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and I hope you will be able to see some improvements in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we hope these incidents will not tarnish the image we strive to achieve here at the Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

476 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
livorno
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

i stayed at the Milenium on my trip to Premiere Vision.
I got checked in to the hotel and when i went to my room, I walked onto a lady wrapped up in a towel. She was as surprised and startled as I was.
When i told the receptionist that there was someone in the room, he only looked at me and did not even appologise.
later that day, I wanted to use the pool, but when i asked where it is and what time it opens, she answered 'i dont know' and said I have to come back later and ask someone else, not even lifting her eyes of the computer.
When i did located the pool, it was still closed 1 hour pass the opening time posted on the door.
There rooms were poor and dated, bad windows, which let cold and noise from the outside and there was a leak from our sink, which I reported on to the receptionist, but which did not get fixed during my 3 days stay.
in overall, i could deal with the hotel, but not with the uninterested staff, most of whom made me feel really unwelcome and awkward. Make a different choice if you can.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Many thanks for your feedback, as we saw in your comments, this one regarding a stay on september 2012, We will be glad to welcome you back to our property to see the differents improvements made since this date.

Please feel free to contact me directly per email for your forthcomming booking: arnaud.vermerie@millenniumhotels.fr to organize your next stay.

Very Best Regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed a night there to make a 6:00 AM flight. Paid a ridiculously low price through Kayak (~$85). Nice building. Very large rooms. A couple of food options that are nothing earth-shattering but passable in the restaurant and bar. The hotel is partly elegant, but some of it just looks shabby and rundown. Specifically, if you're interested in fitness, the pool was closed altogether, and most of the equipment in the gym were not functioning. Can't complain, due to the price of course. The breakfast buffet is great. There's a black shuttle bus running to the airport every 15-20 minutes. It's a longer ride then you'd expect considering proximity to the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Arnaud V, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor,

Your evaluation of our various services and facilities is very much appreciated, since it is only through guests, such as yourself, that I can make sure our standards meet our guests' needs.

Sincerely yours
sw dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night on my way to asia from the US. I had asked for "arly arrival". Although the first clerk at the desk was surly and negative, "Sonia" picked up the dialogue and had me in a great room within 15 minutes! Food was so-so, but all else at the hotel was tops. I just needed to sleep - my next flights were 15 hours; the fornt desk was continually helpful. I am definitely staying here and not in Paris-specifically, on my way back, for FOUR days. thanks,

dr ndc

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Many thanks for your positiv comments regarding our hotel & our team.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Very Best Regards
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one nigt in January on business. I stay in a lot of hotels and this is probably the worst ever. The service is slow, the hotel is very dated, bedroom disgusting - very tired stale smelling and unclean in places and the breakfast was awful. Allow at least an hour for the shuttle bus to the airport, it is aleays running late, takes an age to get there and is overcrowded. This hotel is very bad value for money.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bradford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Millennium Hotel, Paris, so that we could enjoy the New Year's Eve celebrations in Paris and a few days to explore the city.
The hotel was friendly and really smart with everything you would need for a short stay. When we requested extra pillows etc, the staff responded straight away and were very helpfull indeed.
The room was a really good size for a family of three.
The breakfast was great with a very good variety of hot and cold food and as much tea, coffee, juice etc as you could drink.
It's a good hotel for a short stay, close to CDG.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Arnaud V, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Your kind and constructive comments will further help us motivate our staff members and have been communicated to the persons concerned.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage of the Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.

Yours sincerely,

Rooms Divison Manager
Halberstadt, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well, a very mixed experience I have to say. The guy from the check in was much friendly than I am used to and he also spoke englisch. Very pleasent! Besides that and the proximity to the airport, there is not muc positive I can say about this hotel.

The sleep experience was the WORST I had in at least five years! I could feel EVERY spring in the mattress, it was totally fluff?! and the bed itself wasnt leveled. It was leaning down toward the head and to the side, giving the whole thing an awkward feeling to lay in. Covers of the box spring where also missing, you could see the strange looking feet of the bed. About the stains on the carpet I dont even want to talk about.

In the morning we almost missed the flight, because the bus didnt com every 20 minute as promsed the night before.

A colleague told me: "There are no good hotels in Paris". This is true for at least this hotel.

Why didnt I change the room? It was past twelve and I had to get up at 5 already.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!