The Mercure is one of the cheapest hotels near the airport but very clean, with free WiFi and decent breakfast. If you're just staying overnight and need to get to CDG for an early morning flight this place works. You can get a free shuttle from the airport terminals which takes about 20 minutes from the stop at Terminal 2. Just ask at the Information booth outside of the baggage claim area where to pick up the shuttle. We were on the ground floor but noise was not an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Roissy Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Mercure Paris Roissy Charles De Gaulle Hotel
- Mercure Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 10 minute drive from Airport, this hotel provides a free airport/train TGV shuttle service. It also offers 24-hour front desk and free Internet Wireless access. The air conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a 42" TV (80 channels) and a tea and coffee maker. A buffet breakfast is available daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace overlooking the landscaped garden. Bar Aéro cafe is open until late and also has a snack menu. Room service 24/24. Airport is 2.5 miles from Parc des Expositions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.