“I would advise against this hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Comfort Hotel Airport CDG to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Comfort Hotel Airport CDG
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 bis, rue de Paris, Le Mesnil Amelot, 77990 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #31 of 32 hotels in Roissy-en-France
“I would advise against this hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel during August 2014 when we were en route home from a vacation in the south of France. Although this is a budget hotel and we therefore did not expect any particular degree of luxury (only a simple and clean room), the hotel generally was quite disappointing. The room we got allocated had an extremely mouldy smell and it appeared that the carpets were wet due to the fact that the shower (which is very small and does not have a good drainage system) had apparently overflown when the last visitor had used it. Pursuant to a request from our side we did get allocated a different room but this room was not much better. There were no facilities in the hotel (the restaurant and bar were also closed during our stay), and it even proved to be difficult to get a few bottles of water for purposes of getting through the night. Although the beds were reasonably comfortable and the sheets were clean, all in all I would advise strongly against staying at this hotel as generally, despite the fact that it is a budget hotel, it does not offer good value for money.

Stayed August 2014

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is a bit scary. First of all, it is very far from the airport and if the shuttle has stopped, you will need to take a cab about 15 minutes through fields and end up in a bit of an industrial area. It is a little disconcerting as you have no idea where you are going.

Also, when we went to check in, the rooms we PREPAID were not available. Our 3 kids ended un sleeping in a double bed. And we were the lucky ones. Two men who walked in after us did not have rooms at all and were sent to another hotel. My husband was dealing with lost bags and arrived an hour after we did. At this time another party with a prepaid room did not have a room available. They also were sent to another hotel.This was all happinging after midnight when you just want to get to sleep.

The rooms are also very small wiht a triangle corner shower that needs some maintenance. (black grout, worn stall) The beds were comfortable and the linens were clean, but there was a moldy smell in the room.

We were staying here for one last night before an early flight, so was just looking for a clean comfortable bed. This was not it.

Kirkkonummi, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

+ Easy Airport access, value for money, free tee and water boiler.
- Really small rooms. We couldn't go around the bed when baby crib was in the room. And we had to be really innovative with the luggage.

Delhi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Just been on a conducted tour of France and Switzerland through Carnation Travels, New Delhi. We were given a stay of three nights from 23 Jun to 25 Jun 14 at this Hotel -- the most horrifying ones ever. The Hotel should have been more appropriately named as "DISCOMFORT HOTEL" and I really wonder how could it manage the 3-Star category !!! Even the basics were missing --- disposable paper glasses were provided for drinking water and that too on request and the basic amenities were totally missing. The staff was rude to the highest order. Daily, many guests had to forego the paid Breakfast as the Hotel used to run out of the items after the first meagre layout. Rooms were absolutely cramped, no space to keep the luggage and two people could not move around together in the room. Big zero in the name of any type of services. Bad location. All put together in short ---- either take the cue from this review or keep grumbling and repenting later, choice is yours ------ Good Luck !!

Room Tip: Tip ---- Don't choose this Hotel at all
Barcelona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I never write negative review, but this time I have to share 3 things I experienced with their service.

1) Information on their web site, as well as on many booking site says this hotel has shattle between hotel and Airport terminal 1, 2, 3, but they have one only between terminal 2, despite there is even sign at terminal 1, says there's shuttle to this hotel. I waited 1h at terminal 1, shuttle never came so I had to take a cab (20 euro). After arriving hotel, receptionist said oh sorry we have shuttle only between terminal 2..

2) at 1:30am, someone else accidentally came into my room.
Apparently, this hotel gives people a cardkey which has access to another room!

3) At the hotel, there is time table for the shuttle to go to terminal 2. It says every 15 mins. Even though I came before the time that table says, I waited 30 mins. Finally one mini ban came, not a bus as they say on their site, so many people could not get on through we waited already for long time.
I asked driver when next one's coming he said, 30 mins later.
People became furious, but neither driver nor receptionist cared.
I had to take a cab again to airport as didn't want to miss my flight.

So here is my advice. This hotel may appear a resonalble one in booking site, but that costed me 40 euro plus in the end.
If you still want to stay, you better wake up 1-2 hours earlier than you supposed to, as you cannot rely on their timely shuttle service.
And be prepared for the unknown visitor after midnight.. Hope this helps.

• Stayed July 2014
Clermont, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Rooms are extremely small and we barely fit in the room with our luggage. When in the room for the night we stacked our luggage against the door to make room to get to the bathroom easier in the night. Which came in handy later. Not many dining options in the area but should have made the effort to go out. Always trying to avoid eating hotel food because of high cost low quality we made a choice and ate there. Buffett mistake number 2! Woke up at midnight cold sweat of food poisoning setting in for a long night. Fortunately I travel a lot and had medication to take but not before spending the majority of the night in the 4x4 bathroom praying to the porcelain god! Was concerned we were going to not make our flight out the next morning we tried to head out as soon as I felt stable. Wanting to make sure we were going to the right gate my wife asked the driver of the hotel shuttle if he knew what gate Air Canada was located. He acted a little miffed and said 2F. In actuality it is 2A and I feel he purposely delivered us to the furthest gate from our destination he could. A big fellow with short crop hair, I even tipped him 2 Euros. I have no doubt this was intentional. Gave the French a bad representation from what we experienced around the country. Also no toilet paper when we checked in. Stay away

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The shuttle bus runs very infrequently and is always crowded. If your flight leaves early, you will need to get a taxi. This is where our problem arose. We asked the front desk to arrange for a taxi. The front desk crook is in cohorts with the crook taxi driver who showed up. I made the mistake of not asking the taxi driver what the charge was going to be. He did not start the meter. I should have asked him to let us out right away. My mistake. The taxi driver ripped us off. And I bet the crook at the front desk was in on the crookery.

Beware of your belongings. This is not a safe hotel.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Comfort Hotel Airport CDG? Share your experiences!