“Great Location & Super Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roissypole, Rue de Rome, BP16461 | Tremblay En France, 95708 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - From €126
Ranked #8 of 32 hotels in Roissy-en-France
“Great Location & Super Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Hilton Paris CDG Airport Hotel is extremely easy to access from CDG Airport. You literally hop on the train, if you aren't already in terminal 3, and get off at terminal 3. Follow the signs for the Hilton which takes you past the inside train station and out the airport door. As soon as you exit that side door, the hotel is right there; You can't miss it. This location is extremely convenient. If you have extra time and want to hop on a train and head downtown, the train station is right there at the airport.

The hotel and the airport were both very clean. My room was organized well, very clean, and had plenty of outlets as well as an in room safe (Room 848). The executive lounge had a nice variety of snacks and beverages and the breakfast in the hotel lobby also had a vast selection of food that tasted good and fresh.

There is only one downside to the room I was in and that is if you are looking for a spectacular view, this isn't the place. My window looked across the way to a room on the other side of the building and I could see some roadways off to the side. But, as far as I'm concerned, I didn't stay here for the view.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear JonnyBlaze777,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport. I sincerely appreciate your kind and positive comments regarding the service provided by our team members but also about our location and our rooms. We take pride in engaging our guests and making their stay memorable and problem free.

Upon availability, we are pleased to give rooms with a view on the airport if requested.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG again in the future.

Kind regards

1,328 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Typical Hilton standard, in walking distance (about 5min) to the Terminal 3 station of the CDGVAL, so very convenient.
Usually I would have given this hotel 4 points, but didn't for 2 reasons:
- Internet charges are ridiculously expense (25 EURO may have worked in the 70's, but not for a 4-star hotel in 2013!)
- reception personnel doesn't seem to know where the elevators to the rooms are (they pointed me towards the restaurant instead... Not a big deal, but kind of annoying, if you check in at about 11:30pm and really just want to get to your room)

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Theusdude,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the hotel.

I am sorry that my team provided you with incorrect information with the location of the elevators. I have shared this with my reception manager to ensure this does not happen again.

With regards to Wifi, we do have complimentary access in the public areas. I also encourage all our guests to enroll in the Hilton Honors program in order to reap beneficial rewards. Once you reach Gold member status, you will receive internet access with our compliments.

I hope you will stay with us again in the future,

Kind regards

Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Of course your only reason for staying at an airport hotel is for proximity, duo this hotel is both perfect for that as well as great value. The customer service at the hotel is the best I have experienced recently and was demonstrated when I took a taxi to the hotel that was marked able to take credit card but of course on arrival I was told by the driver it wouldn't work. While there was no cash machine in the hotel, the service staff provided me a cash advance to save me. Great service!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear HiddenCaviar,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and to share your positive experience, particularly about the team who were friendly and helpful.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again for your next trip, for a hopefully longer stay!

Best regards

WESTERLY, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this property the night before we flew home. It was very convienient to the airport as well as the train into Paris. We arrive 3 hours prior to check in but were allowed early check in and were given a beautiful executive room on the 8th floor. We had free cocktails in the executive lounge as well as free breakfast in the am. The room was spacious and nicely decorated and we never heard any noise even though we were overlooking the runway. The staff was very professional and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room 801 very nice.........
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear BARB5878,

We are most grateful that you took the time to submit a review regarding your stay and it was a pleasure to see that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.

All guest comments are read with utmost interest as this is the best means of measuring the standard of hospitality that we strive to reserve for all our guests.

We thank you and sincerely hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport in a near future.

Regards

Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is one of the best airport hotels in the World. It's peaceful and at the same time it's in the middle of airport area. Some rooms have great views to airport activities. Rooms are bigger than average airport hotels. Room service is fast and have good selection of choices. Hotel is easily connected by rail and bus. Only poor facilities were small excecutive lounge and restaurant. (Restaurant is under renovation in late February 2013, when we visited in this hotel.)

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear HOHarrison,

Thank you very much for your nice comment regarding your stay at our property. So great to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that you think we are one of the best Airport Hotel in the world. I shall certainly share your feedback with all of the relevant departments.

Our new restaurant, the Skylight, is now open, and we already receive positive comments about it! The Executive lounge, bigger, will move to the lobby area and will be open by the end of march.

We would be very glad to welcome you soon back at the hotel to show you this new area!

Yours sincerely

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night before leaving Paris on a rainy and snowy night. This is a beautiful hotel.
I used my points for get the free night. Upon check the reception told me to take two bottles of complimentary water from the mini-bar for Hhonors members. I used the quick checkout by dropping the key card in the box the next morning. Mistake!

I got charged for the room and the two bottles of water. I got the room change refunded, but still working on the two bottles of water. Management said it will be done over a week ago!

Make sure you don’t owe more than you think upon checkout!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Mike W,

Thank you for taking the time to relate your recent stay with us.

We appreciate reading that you found our hotel beautiful. However, we do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your bill. I will check with our accountant to take the necessary actions.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Yours sincelery

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Nice hotel with excellent connection to the various CDG terminals (shuttle or CDGVAL train, both free). VERY friendly and knowledgeable staff. Nice and clean rooms. The hotel restaurant is currently being renovated.
TIP: Look for the park+fly promotion, which includes up to 2 weeks of parking at the covered and secured hotel parking garage!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear ub001,

Thank you for your kind words and for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay with us.

It is nice to hear you appreciated our friendly and accommodating staff. It is through such thoughtful support and feedback like yours that our team continues to be inspired to provide impeccable service each day.

And you are right, the Park & Fly rate is really a good deal. Thanks for mentionning this!

We look forward to welcoming you back shortly!

Kind Regards,

Alison Palin

Been to Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!