“Very Convenient to CDG airport” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Early booking
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Perth
“Very Convenient to CDG airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ibis Styles at Roissy CDG is ideal for that one night stopover - especially after flying 20 hours from Australia.
The generous sized shuttle coach was timely and convenient and value added to the accommodation.
The hotel restaurant has excellent hours and quality food with good service and the accommodation was above average compared with a lot of French hotel rooms. Clean and reasonable sized bedroom and bathroom

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ibis styles P, Directeur général at Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Paris Roissy CDG.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at ibis Styles.

L'équipe ibis Styles Paris Roissy CDG

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

After missing our connection in CDG due to the fault of Air France, the airline booked us overnight at the Ibis Styles free of charge. Had I known what awaited, I would have spent my own money to stay somewhere else. It is not "at the airport", as advertised. You have to find, walk to and wait for a shuttle bus that then takes at least 20 minutes to meander its way to the hotel. Our room at the hotel was tiny and not very clean; it smelled of something like stale milk, someone else's hair in the bathroom! WiFi did not work. The most unexpected was breakfast the next morning. It was absolutely the worst breakfast I have ever had at a hotel! The coffee was undrinkable, and I am a person who will drink Nescafe instant if there's nothing else. The selection was extraordinarily limited and there was a fly on the bread. I've stayed at budget hotels before, but have never had an experience like this!

Room Tip: If you need WiFi, check if it actually works in your room. Ours did not.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ibis styles P, Responsable relations clients at Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Paris Roissy CDG. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Chennai, India, Asia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Very near to airport :) Staff were pleasant and courteous on arrival,Breakfast was bit good! But to get into paris u need to start early to avoid traffic ! definetly 3 star , overall a plesant experience !!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at ibis Styles.

L'équipe ibis Styles Paris Roissy CDG
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport, and convenient to get my flight out of CDG.

The reception area and restaurant looks 4 star, the rooms are 3 star.

Staff were pleasant and courteous on arrival. Room was basic, however had everything you need for 1 night near the airport. Surprisingly the hotel was fairly quiet.

I ate dinner in the restaurant, and chose the 3 course special for EUR34. Dinner was nice, although my first choice of entree and main were not available.

They had issues with wifi for quite a few hours after I arrived, however it was working by the next morning. There is a free computer you can use and limits you to 15 minutes.

Staff were also helpful in pre-ordering a taxi for me.

Overall, nice to stay at if you need or want to be close to the airport.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
sydney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

i get it . . its a basic airport hotel .. . hence the threadbare towels and the really crappy selection of channels on the tv. but how about arriving from a crazy day of awful travel and hoping for meal "sorry restaurant closes at 12am" . . it was literally 12.01 . . i even asked for something easy like sandwich - Non! Then there is the internet which doesn't work apparently the signal doesn't reach the 4th floor . .. anyway, it has a roof . . and a shower and i thought the breakfast buffet wasn't too bad.

Room Tip: the rooms on the 4th floor at the end of the hall don't get good wifi
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Zurich, Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Clean quality rooms with the usual quality Ibis service. However, we were disappointed about the breakfast buffet: not everythingj was fresh, the choice was limited and the coffee bad. Ibis could do more! We are not used to that standard, even not for cheap hotels!

Stayed July 2014
canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here our last night in Paris to avoid traffic issues getting to the CDG airport for a morning flight. The rooms are very basic, but have good use of space. We had a family room which included two bathrooms. The room was not overly clean -- dirty carpet, some type of red substance (food???) on window sill and drapes, dusty bedside table etc. Cleaning process could certainly use attention. The room served the purpose, but I would not want to stay more than one night.
Here was a little glitch that could have turned into a major problem for me to solve: About a week or ten days before leaving on our vacation to London and then Paris, I checked our VISA statement and noticed I had already been charged for this room (charge went through June 15). I was puzzled because I had not agreed to prepayment or deposit. When we checked in for our stay on July 14, I told the girl (Laure) at the front desk that payment was already made. She disagreed and referred to Isabelle to handle the situation. Isabelle told me that I was incorrect, payment had not been charged, they didn't have my full credit card number available to already charge me, there was no record indicating payment etc. I was made to feel like a liar. After discussion and repeated explanation, I was allowed to open my Visa statement on the computer to show them the charge. Indeed, I had paid the room fee. The hotel reservation was correctly made for July 14. However, there was a glitch in the system that thought we did not show up in June and i was automatically billed. Thank goodness I was able to straighten out the situation while there in the hotel. It would have been very difficult to sort it out after I returned home to Canada.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg? Share your experiences!