I stayed at the IBIS Styles in Roissy last December. I was not impressed with the rooms. I felt very cramped. It was like sleepy in a closet. The rooms are too small for the price.
On a positive note, they room was tidy and clean. The internet connection was good.
I also liked the breakfast bar. The coffee and croissants were very good.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast and unlimited Wi-Fi are included in all prices at the All Seasons Paris Roissy CDG. Located in the hotel quarter, close to the Villepinte, Bourget and Paris exhibition center, the hotel has 304 rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks, a meeting room (max. 15 people) and a paying car park. The Black Bus paying shuttle service provides transfers to terminal T2 (TGV train station). Terminals T1 and T3 can be reached from terminal T2 via CDGVAL ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.