In fact I got booked in this hotel by mistake, as I was really aiming for the other Ibis by the RER B CDG train station, which is much more convenient. This one is as all other Ibis, clean, rather small rooms, more business minded, and the location is not that convenient as it is far from city and even to get to the airport or public transportation you need to rely on the bus service that pass on the front door every half an hour. We arrived quite late and them found we were in the wrong Ibis, got the free bus, arrived in the right one, almost missed the dinner time, but the worst was that the hotel was crowded with a chinese party, just one elevator working, the plumbing in the room was leaking, so not the best stay in my life...
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel
- Ibis Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast and unlimited Wi-Fi are included in all prices at the All Seasons Paris Roissy CDG. Located in the hotel quarter, close to the Villepinte, Bourget and Paris exhibition center, the hotel has 304 rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks, a meeting room (max. 15 people) and a paying car park. The Black Bus paying shuttle service provides transfers to terminal T2 (TGV train station). Terminals T1 and T3 can be reached from terminal T2 via CDGVAL ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.