“Saving on resources reflect badly on customer satisfaction ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport

You added Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roissypole Ouest | BP 20248, 95713 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Special Offer
Escape & Save by Pullman
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
“Saving on resources reflect badly on customer satisfaction ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at this hotel during our most recent visit to Paris, and was generally pleased with the ambience and facilities available in the hotel. However, we stayed out fairly late at night coming back from trips in Marseilles and Bordeaux, and found the 24 hour room service inconsistent with the quality of the hotel. Just about none of what we wanted on the menu, was available which made it frustrating as the hotel is rather far from the main centres.
Also, when we visited the bar,one barman had to service the entire population both in terms of drinks and food. This frustrated the patrons.
Drinks in the bar is also enormously expensive. A Gin and orange, my favourite amounted to over €25, and I can probably buy 3 bottles of quality gin and a month supply of orange juice at those prices in my home country

Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

A comfort hotel located conveniently close to the CDG airport. Rooms, services are good quality and pricing is attractive in comparison to the Pullman in the city of Paris. Swimming pool and gym are nice extras if you get stuck here for a couple of nights. Good windows, I heard nothing from the airport runway nearby.
I thought it was strange a bit for a 5-star hotel when I did NOT to find a full mini-bar in the room (mineral water only) and ceramic tea/coffee cups in the room (paper cups only) but I could live with it.
The biggest problem was an unreliable shuttle service and poor tips on how to get to/from major terminals. Browsing Trip Advisor I found a tip to go to the parking lot (Pr) and then use a direct phone of the hotel to call a shuttle.
The problem was nobody ever received my calls and I had to walk at night in the rain across some dark parking lots, office buildings with my luggage trying to find a way to the hotel.
Another night the shuttle refused to take me from the hotel to Terminal 1 -- I didn't really learned the reason because I couldn't understand the driver as he did not speak any English.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Joel-Sonnes, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Madame and Dear Monsieur,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding the shuttle service we will share your comments with our Front desk manager .We appreciate your sharing your comments,
Stavanger, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My visit to the Pulman Paris CDG was a mixed experience. Upon arrival the hotel look upscale, but when going deeper I found out that the service could be much better. Whenever I presented a task to the front desk they either made a quick answer which was not correct, or promised actions that were not carried out. The only reason for getting two stars is that the bed was comfortable.

Dear Madame, Dear Monsieur

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay. We are sorry that your experience did not exactly meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. We will share your comments with our front desk manager. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

staff is friendly. Rooms are clean with flat TVScreen.
Mattress are too soft.
Clean bathroom.
food is good but expensive.
Location is convenient when you need to spend a night between 2 flights.
Swimming pool was closed when we came.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Joel-Sonnes, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Madame and Dear Monsieur, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding The swimming pool we had a technical intervention which is necessary twice a year .We appreciate you sharing your comments. Best regards.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent stay for business. Hotel shuttle runs every 20 mins. Rooms are very nice and spacious, equipped with a beautiful rain drop shower and free mini bar!

Pool was closed during my stay December 12, 2014. I'd call ahead if you plan on using it.

Restaurant and Bar were fairly expensive.

Dear Madame and Dear Monsieur,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding The swimming pool we had a technical intervention which is necessary twice a year .We appreciate you sharing your comments, Sincerely yours
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms are excellent big spacious and very clean well recommended good location service is not quite as good as i would have expected front desk was not very helpful in printing our boarding pass they need to be a little more helpful and at the restaurant there to the lack of service.

Room Tip: Hotel is next to the Terminal very close and practical they offer a shuttle bus rooms are very quite...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Joel-Sonnes, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Madame , Dear Monsieur,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. we will share your comments with our Front desk manager and our Food&Beverage manager .We appreciate your sharing your comments,
Sydney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Im never one to go "public" with my feedback. But I'm finding it very difficult to get an answer from the hotel. I have emailed the general email twice, and also direct to Mr Sonnes the GM of the hotel personally. Still no reply. Im more then a little disappointed, it's so bad that there is no follow up from the hotel. I'm hoping someone from the hotel actually reads this and gets in touch with me.
I stayed at the hotel on Sunday the 16th of November whilst in transit to Australia. I arrived late and left early, the stay was pleasant enough. I booked and paid for the hotel through British Airways. I have also been charged by Pullman Hotels. I AT NO STAGE APPROVED OF THIS CHARGE. I DIDNT SIGN FOR THIS CHARGE AND I DIDNT ENTER MY PIN. I would like this charge reversed as soon as possible. I would also like the hotel to contact me. This has been going on for a few weeks now, it has certainly made me want to never recommend this hotel.

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Monsieur,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. When we received your email on General Manager address, we have refunded the amount on your credit card. Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Been to Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!